IGNORED

ColecoVision Mr. DO! Poster & Maybe More...

pboland

I've been thinking about this for a while. I have put together a 12" x 16" (borderless) Mr. DO! poster and have the ability to put together a lot more different ones as well (See my avatar pic for just one example). This poster was made form a high resolution scan of the original. It was then enhanced to fix some of the flaws (a lot like I did for the cartridge labels seen here and other places on the net: Colecovision Labels Thread) and its aspect ratio slightly altered to fit a standard 12" x 16" frame. Here are a few pics of the Mr. DO! Let me know what you guys think. Anyone else interested having posters like these? I think I can set up something for a reasonable price if the interest is there. BTW, I have scans of a lot more flyers than just Mr. DO!

post-9874-126835031679_thumb.jpg post-9874-126835034101_thumb.jpg

Awesome! You do excellent work!

Yes I would buy them and I would think more people than just me would too

I will definitely look into these then.

On a side not here are a few more that I been working on for a while and just needed to put the finishing touches on them. They are now done:

post-9874-0-53937100-1322681990_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-91787300-1322681999_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-38200800-1322682014_thumb.jpg

The Slither needed a box. I had to make one since they didn't exist. The SA Football needed a box and I updated the logo of the poster. The Tarzan one took some time. I needed the screen shot and I had to make the box.

WOW! I really love these :lust: They look great! I was wondering if there was any chance of Power Lords, Steamroller, Video Hustler, Quest for Quintana Roo or River Raid getting done?

Okay, this took some doing (and most of my free time this week). I had to first create that box since one doesn't really exist. The main title actually took me the longest to do (since it was made from the ground up). I needed something that I thought would have look good on a game label from back in the day. I think it turn out pretty well. BTW, here a link to the label: POWER LORDS label.

And here's the poster:

post-9874-0-16230400-1322928553_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

WOW! I really love these :lust: They look great! I was wondering if there was any chance of Power Lords, Steamroller, Video Hustler, Quest for Quintana Roo or River Raid getting done?

Okay, this took some doing (and most of my free time this week). I had to first create that box since one doesn't really exist. The main title actually took me the longest to do (since it was made from the ground up). I needed something that I thought would have look good on a game label from back in the day. I think it turn out pretty well. BTW, here a link to the label: POWER LORDS label.

And here's the poster:

post-9874-0-16230400-1322928553_thumb.jpg

That looks Great! Let me know when your ready to sell them and I will get this one and a few others. That is really great work :lust:

Okay, I finally got the shipping tubes/boxes that I ordered on the 23rd of Nov. I didn't think they would ever get here.

Each 12x16 poster is $20 (that includes the print, the tube, and Priority mail shipping within the lower 48 states). Since I have to use a USPS tube, I will need to roll the poster. I also only take payment via paypal. If you want any other posters with the initial order, it will be an additional $15 per poster. I'm sorry no frames. PM me if you are interested. I can tell you that I don't have them all cleaned up, but I have no problem cleaning them up if the order comes in. Just let me know which ones you are interested in and I'll give you an estimate on how long it should take to clean up.

Thanks

The first orders have been sent out. Don't forget about the reproduction labels, I have those ready to go as well.

Here are the posters I have ready to ship within 24 hours of any order:

Slither

Tarzan

S.A. Football

Mr. Do!

Buck Rogers

Cosmic Avenger

DK Jr.

Sword and the Sorcerer

Mappy

Time Pilot

Frenzy

War Games

Tunnels & Trolls

Rocky S.A. Boxing

Dracula

Power Lords

Berzerk (tabletop arcade game)

Again, if you want one of the posters not listed here, please PM for an time estimate.

Edited by pboland

The first orders have been sent out. Don't forget about the reproduction labels, I have those ready to go as well.

Slither

Tarzan

S.A. Football

Mr. Do!

Buck Rogers

Cosmic Avenger

DK Jr.

Sword and the Sorcerer

Mappy

Time Pilot

Frenzy

War Games

Tunnels & Trolls

Rocky S.A. Boxing

Dracula

Power Lords

Again, if you want one of the posters not listed here, please PM for an time estimate.

...And just to sweeten the pot a little. If you order your prints before December 16th 2011, I will throw in a one free reproduction cart label for every poster you order. So you will have new matching labels for each poster you buy.

I got mine yesterday and all I can say is WOW! :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: These look amazing!! I can't wait to get them in a frame! Thanks so much Pboland! I can't wait to buy some more! :lust: :lust: :lust: :cool:

Thanks RelliK111. Did you get the matching cart labels that I set you as well? Just let me know when you are ready to order more. Thanks again!

I have decided to extend the free matching cart label offer. If you order your prints before December 31th 2011, I will throw in a one free reproduction cart label for every poster you order. So you will have new matching label for each poster you buy.

Each 12x16 poster is $20 (that includes the print, the tube, and Priority mail shipping within the lower 48 states). Since I have to use a USPS tube, I will need to roll the poster. I also only take payment via paypal. If you want any other posters with the initial order, it will be an additional $15 per poster. PM me if you are interested. I can tell you that I don't have them all cleaned up, but I have no problem cleaning them up if the order comes in. Just let me know which ones you are interested in and I'll give you an estimate on how long it should take.

Slither

Tarzan

S.A. Football

Mr. Do!

Buck Rogers

Cosmic Avenger

DK Jr.

Sword and the Sorcerer

Mappy

Time Pilot

Frenzy

War Games

Tunnels & Trolls

Rocky S.A. Boxing

Dracula

Power Lords

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I've been thinking about this for a while. I have put together a 12" x 16" (borderless) Mr. DO! poster and have the ability to put together a lot more different ones as well (See my avatar pic for just one example). This poster was made form a high resolution scan of the original. It was then enhanced to fix some of the flaws (a lot like I did for the cartridge labels seen here and other places on the net: Colecovision Labels Thread) and its aspect ratio slightly altered to fit a standard 12" x 16" frame. Here are a few pics of the Mr. DO! Let me know what you guys think. Anyone else interested having posters like these? I think I can set up something for a reasonable price if the interest is there. BTW, I have scans of a lot more flyers than just Mr. DO!

attachicon.gifprintout.jpg attachicon.gifprintonwall.jpg

Sorry for the late reply, but this flyer shows him not as a clown but as a snowman from the prototype arcade version.

~Ben

• 2 years later...