IGNORED

Show Off Your Intellivision Collection

Rev

those are nice library set ups. If a fire breaks out all you have to do is tilt the wooden units and smash your way through to safety!

PS. Make sure the sun doesn't directly hit your displays to cut fading on the packaging.

icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif Hopefully no fires will break out but I do like the exit strategy!!

This is actually in my basement so no direct sun on the packaging, my wife lets my son and I make a mess of our man cave area.icon_smile.gif

Very Very Niceicon_lust.gif

Thanks nonner, coming from you that's no small praise. I left out the picture of my CIB 2600, 7800, CV and Nintendo collections which you might have appreciated. It was just getting too late and I was getting frustrated with the crap picture quality.icon_sleeping.gif

Here's my boxed games... (42) total boxed. Not including duplicates.

Pics aren't so great it's dark and raining today :P

Not pictured, are about 4 boxed games including the new one, ''Demon Attack''

Not bad, since I started in February!

Sold $163 worth of Video games on eBay. :D

That helps to pay off what I spent on Intellivision, which isn't that much!

Around $180-190 including the shipping prices for good system and 42 boxed games, some uncommon and rarites :)

post-3059-1268842547_thumb.jpg

post-3059-126884264376_thumb.jpg

only 12 games missing? Nice! Which titles are you looking for?

Looks like it's more like 14...

-------------------------------

Body Slam Pro Wrestling

Championship Tennis

Defender

Fathom

Frog Bog

Jetsons Way With Words

Lady Bug

Sewer Sam

Slap Shot Super Pro Hockey

Spiker Super Pro Volleyball

Stadium Mud Buggies

Triple Challenge

Turbo

World Series ML Baseball

I'm also missing two Sears titles but those are sort of label variations:

-----------------

Backgammon (Sears)

Horse Racing (Sears)

And some boxes

-----------------

Congo Bongo

Diner

Dracula

He Man: Masters of Universe

Hover Force

Mr. Basic Meets Bits n Bytes

Nova Blast

Tron Solar Sailer

Zaxxon

Thanks nonner, coming from you that's no small praise. I left out the picture of my CIB 2600, 7800, CV and Nintendo collections which you might have appreciated. It was just getting too late and I was getting frustrated with the crap picture quality.icon_sleeping.gif

Id love to add you collection to my own.icon_wink.gif

Id love to add you collection to my own.icon_wink.gif

For the small price of 1 meeeelion dollars you may have it.icon_mrgreen.gif (apologies for the Dr. Evil reference)

Unfortunately, I don't have very much CIB/NIB software in my Intellivision collection (yet). About half of my eighty games are CIB, and most of those are relatively common titles; the rest are loose. Not too interesting to look at.

However, I've been concentrating recently on the Intellivision hardware. I just added a Music Synthesizer to my collection, which gives me the entire Entertainment Computer System family!

ecsfamilyportrait.jpg

(My Aquarius was feeling jealous, so I included it in the picture). :)

Because I can't find a copy of Melody Blaster for anything resembling an affordable price, I just spent the money on a Cuttle Cart 3 instead, so I'll soon be able to play Melody Blaster (and the unreleased games) on the real hardware. I'm so excited!

Unfortunately, I don't have very much CIB/NIB software for my Intellivision collection. About half of my eighty games are CIB, and most of those are relatively common titles; the rest are loose. Not too interesting to look at.

However, I've been concentrating recently on the Intellivision hardware. I just added a Music Synthesizer to my collection, which gives me the entire Entertainment Computer System family!

post-3819-126928010598_thumb.jpg

(My Aquarius was feeling jealous, so I included it in the picture). :)

Because I can't find a copy of Melody Blaster for anything resembling an affordable price, I spent the money on a Cuttle Cart 3 instead, so I'll soon be able to play Melody Blaster (and the unreleased games) on the real hardware. I'm so excited!

Nice! I still need the System Changer and Music Synthesizer to complete my Intellivision II rig.

Nice! I still need the System Changer and Music Synthesizer to complete my Intellivision II rig.

You're right, I forgot about the System Changer! I guess it's been low on my priority list because I can't see myself ever using it. Besides, if I plugged the System Changer into my Intellivision II along with the computer module and the Intellivoice, I'd have to buy a longer table to hold it all up!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my little shelf of CIB and my drawer of loose titles: It is still small but a small collection means all the games get played at least once a week! :thumbsup:

post-24585-126850659436_thumb.jpgpost-24585-126850659726_thumb.jpgpost-24585-126850659954_thumb.jpg

Those are some really crappy crushed Coleco titles, haha....stupid CIB bubble mailer eBay seller.

The next time i get a boxed game in a bubble mailer there will be hell to pay for that seller.i will return it and file a complaint for refund and leave negative.