IGNORED

Any important message regarding my eBay store

For most of the last week I have been in the hospital. My heart stopped twice so it hasn't been easy. I had my wife contact all pending purchases but some people did not get back to me. If you have a pending purchase I will ship at the end of the week. My doctor wants me to rest for the next several days and I still am on a lot of medication so I shouldn't be driving. I should be able to ship no later than Friday.

I am sorry for the delay.

Take your time recovering now in order to enjoy the many years to come.

On the upside, recovery time is a fantastic time to get to some of those video games you've probably put off for years!

Ha, that's actually a good idea for him. It's how I spent a lot of my recovery time after an operation I had on my ankle last fall to pass the time. It probably would help recovery (at least take the mind off the pain and such).

• Like 1

Get well soon, dude. I mean damn.. first Curt and now you? Guess a classic gamer's heart literally is not kind to its owner. Just take it easy and get well soon, alright? Your health's top priority.

Is something up with Curt?! I only ask as I ordered something, had not seen it yet. Not a huge deal, but hope all is okay.

There seems to be a few collectors here with bad/bum tickers. That really sucks

What's with all the people making raciest, cheap, bickering comments these days? I thought this was a friendly board..... :?

Welcome to the internet.

Nah, it's more than that in this case. McGamestop has burned alot of bridges here on AA by means of his underhanded buying\selling\lying tactics. There will and is those that speak ill of him for these reasons and they are justified in doing so.