IGNORED

Which 'pede do you prefer?

GideonsDad

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which

• Centipede
    • Millipede

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Milli has more going on, so my preferred version. I have Centi for VCS and 5200, but wondered if they ever released Milli for either of those systems. I am going to pick up an NES cart of Milli this week.

Millipede for the NES is pretty good. The only thing I don't really like is the large, intrusive border around the gaming field.

GideonsDad

post-23697-126878468479_thumb.jpg

Milli has more going on, so my preferred version. I have Centi for VCS and 5200, but wondered if they ever released Milli for either of those systems. I am going to pick up an NES cart of Milli this week.

Millipede for the NES is pretty good. The only thing I don't really like is the large, intrusive border around the gaming field.

GideonsDad

it also really stinks on ice having to use a gamepad! However the Atari Millipede is really good!

I like Centipede better. To me Millipede had a number of new wrinkles but they weren't really all that special. Maybe a new souped-up version of Centipede could have weapon upgrades, a shop, centipedes that shoot back at you, etc.