IGNORED

Activision Blue label carts. Any difference in Box and manual?

oldgames

Hi,

Are there differences between the box / manuals for the blue label Activision games and their standard label counterparts?

I've looked at the box and manual scans here, but I wonder if they represent the box and manuals for the different labels or are more generic.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Hi,

Are there differences between the box / manuals for the blue label Activision games and their standard label counterparts?

I've looked at the box and manual scans here, but I wonder if they represent the box and manuals for the different labels or are more generic.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

1.) The manual is in black and white.

2.) The box has a barcode on the bottom flap.

Although most if not all blue label Activision cartridges came in boxes with bar codes on the bottom, not all bar coded boxes contained blue label cartridges. Specifically, some of the sealed Activision Skiing boxes with bar codes on the bottom do not contain the scarce blue label Skiing cartridges.

• Like 1

Thanks, CPU. I wondered about the B/W manuals. This should give me enough info to at least make a good effort to match these up with appropriate boxes and manuals.

:)

Dave

Thanks, CPU. I wondered about the B/W manuals. This should give me enough info to at least make a good effort to match these up with appropriate boxes and manuals.

:)

Dave

Just note that boxes with UPC codes on the bottom that has Made in W Germany are Salu boxes.

Phil

Edited by Philflound