IGNORED

I just found my old game system and I want more!

WANTED Nintendo nes (the original) video games, controllers and full systems.

I just pulled my old Nintendo out of the closet and im looking to pick up some old games. Im not a dealer im just looking to see if anyone needs some extra cash and wants to sell me there unwanted games. Im also interested in full systems even if they no longer work. If the power button flashes or it doesnt turn on at all. I know how to fix them, so i would love them as well.

I have also found my old Atari 2600. So i would be interested in any Atari games or consoles as well.

I have had some good luck on Craigs list buying COMIC BOOKS so i figured i would try out games as well. I am also interested in Comic collections (even 90s and newer books) that most collectors have no interest in. But if you are selling comics of the last 20 years please dont expect big money. I will gladly buy any comics you may have. But most books from the last 20 years or so go for about 5 cents to on the very high side a $1. YES there are a few books worth more and i will pay a fair price for them if you have them.

So if you have any Nintendo nes or Atari 2600 games/systems/controllers/power cords or comics. Please feel free to email me with what you have and what you are looking to get for them. Thanks

P.S. im MOSTLY looking for Nintendo NES games and accesories (i need controllers). The Atari i need the power adaptor/tv hookup and any games. I have multiple controllers for the Atari But if you only want to sell a complete console i am open if the price is rite. Same gos for the NES i will buy full systems if the price is rite.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://longisland.craigslist.org/vgm/1650847618.html

Try your luck witch garage sales this summer. Already found some stuff in the Brentwood area 2 weeks ago but it looks like Deer Park is gonna be the hot spot with that new Play-N-Trade opening up and people remembering what stuff they have.

Edited by STICH666

The "I'm not a dealer but I want broken systems because I know how to fix them" is a dead giveaway for a really pathetic reseller trying to pull a fast one on people who don't know better. I don't know much about comic books but I'm sure his "5 cents" offer is ridiculous as well, yeah, "5 cents" so you can turn right around and put it on eBay or your store for $2.00.

I hate people like this. :x

Something sounds real shady about the OP. :ponder:

The OP is not the origin of this ad. The OP has been around AA long enough to know better than to say this kind of dumb stuff, he probably just found a goofy craigslist ad and didn't do his best to separate himself from his quoted material.

In any case, if someone had put their NES in an attic for years and had just now unearthed it, I HIGHLY doubt they'd have a clue as to how to fix it, nor would they need more than their current working system and perhaps one spare. This is a reseller. I actually wouldn't have a problem with the reselling element itself, but he loses major cool points for lying about his intentions.

no, the add is not mine. I live in massapequa, once home to joey buttafucco, herru seinfeld and twisted sister. oh yea, the great all american burger! I am in nassau county. the poster is from suffolk county.

Im old school. I dont post adds on craigs list, or newspapers or on telephone poles. I go out to garage sales and get my treasures.

I do generic searches on craiglist for things and this one popped up and I read it and I could smell the bullshit through the computer!

Not to mention you have the best mall. I'm from Islip Terrace and our mall sucks.

we had the best mall. it sux ass now. I miss the 2 arcades in there. a couple of years ago, they tried reopening an arcade. it last a couple of years but now it went the way of the d0-d0!

I find myself going out of my way to the fancier, roosevelt field now.

Not to mention you have the best mall. I'm from Islip Terrace and our mall sucks.

we had the best mall. it sux ass now. I miss the 2 arcades in there. a couple of years ago, they tried reopening an arcade. it last a couple of years but now it went the way of the d0-d0!

I find myself going out of my way to the fancier, roosevelt field now.

I'm now going to Smithaven more often. We had a great arcade at the Bayshore mall with 2 Initial D Stage 3 machines and 3 DDR machines and a Marvel vs Capcom 2 sit down cab. Now they closed it because those stupid assholes from the wannabe MS13 gang started robbing little kids in there. One tried it on my friend's little brother and my friend is a 300lb 6'4" defensive lineman. Lets just say it didn't end well for the punk El Salvadorian.