IGNORED

You Promised Scans and Didn't Deliver!

Philflound

Cebus, yah, that's the way you would like it. Anyone who doesn't agree with childish posts either likes it or gets out. Not gonna happen, butt-hurt boy. Now go put a band aid on those hemmorhoids. My rectum never hurt and I do not take offense that some don't agree with my viewpoints. Its just the way the world works.

Crazy Climber, oh no, you wasted time on one of my previous threads. Label me what you want, but my main goal in life is not to gripe and complain. I just do not like to see moderators antagonizing forum posters, and it is not right. I happen to speak out against injustice and you do not like it. Get over it.

Tempest, sorry to have stepped on your moderator toes. I have been around this site long enough to see that the forum bully I named does more antagonizing than anything. If you cannot do your job and ask him to cease the bullying, then that is a sad statement about even your moderator abilities. Too bad the person has a long rep of "a amazing record of contributing things" while I am a "no name". Doesn't hurt my feelings, but you are obviously wrong in your judgments. No one has the right to put down another on any forum, including former employees of Atari. Its the truth and you will have to deal with it. Oh, and by the way, it looks like Random Terrain agrees with me on more than one of my points.

So go ahead now. I've done nothing but tell you all the truth , and if it hurts your feelings, then so be it. You read the posted definition of a moderator, straight from Merriam Webster's dictionary. I didn't write it, just interpreted it.

Cyber-bullies don't like to be told, and I've had to tell a few.

What's it like to live in your little imaginary world where everyone is out to get you and you're the beacon of hope, truth, and salvation for all of mankind?

It's fun to play pretend sometimes. :)

Tempest

• Like 2

All Phil has done is politely ask a select group of people to please follow through on getting him some scans.

Try yelling "You promised sex and didn't deliver!" at your wife or girlfriend, then ask her if she thought you were being polite. :D

I tried that. My wife just responded with "I tried but you got scared when I put on the strap-on."

:lust:

Cebus, yah, that's the way you would like it. Anyone who doesn't agree with childish posts either likes it or gets out. Not gonna happen, butt-hurt boy. Now go put a band aid on those hemmorhoids. My rectum never hurt and I do not take offense that some don't agree with my viewpoints. Its just the way the world works.

Crazy Climber, oh no, you wasted time on one of my previous threads. Label me what you want, but my main goal in life is not to gripe and complain. I just do not like to see moderators antagonizing forum posters, and it is not right. I happen to speak out against injustice and you do not like it. Get over it.

Tempest, sorry to have stepped on your moderator toes. I have been around this site long enough to see that the forum bully I named does more antagonizing than anything. If you cannot do your job and ask him to cease the bullying, then that is a sad statement about even your moderator abilities. Too bad the person has a long rep of "a amazing record of contributing things" while I am a "no name". Doesn't hurt my feelings, but you are obviously wrong in your judgments. No one has the right to put down another on any forum, including former employees of Atari. Its the truth and you will have to deal with it. Oh, and by the way, it looks like Random Terrain agrees with me on more than one of my points.

So go ahead now. I've done nothing but tell you all the truth , and if it hurts your feelings, then so be it. You read the posted definition of a moderator, straight from Merriam Webster's dictionary. I didn't write it, just interpreted it.

Cyber-bullies don't like to be told, and I've had to tell a few.

• Like 2

*sigh, you kind of remind me of the Guardian Angels. They often take something that may be technically wrong although really not that important and make a big deal out of it just so they can act tough and somehow feel like they are "fighting the good fight" and helping the world when really all they do is get in the way of qualified law enforcement. They call it Vigilante justice and most of the time it can be sad, usually people with nothing better to do and they just need something worthwile to put there energy towards. I think you may fall in this catagory, but there is hope! I would take up a new hobby, maybe try getting an aquarium or possibly have a new adventure with a metal detector! Just imagine all the cool intersting stuff you could tell us about instead of your pretend fantasy "I am the peoples man" war you seem to have towards authority. You are acomplishing nothing and wasting energy you could be using on finding cans and pennies with your new metal detector ;)

*Edited post to ad a youtube vid for youtube chain. This has nothing to do with the topic but it is the music from my favorite 80's pin Black Knight 2000, what a killer soundtrack!

• Like 1

*sigh, you kind of remind me of the Guardian Angels. They often take something that may be technically wrong although really not that important and make a big deal out of it just so they can act tough and somehow feel like they are "fighting the good fight" and helping the world when really all they do is get in the way of qualified law enforcement. They call it Vigilante justice and most of the time it can be sad, usually people with nothing better to do and they just need something worthwile to put there energy towards. I think you may fall in this catagory, but there is hope! I would take up a new hobby, maybe try getting an aquarium or possibly have a new adventure with a metal detector! Just imagine all the cool intersting stuff you could tell us about instead of your pretend fantasy "I am the peoples man" war you seem to have towards authority. You are acomplishing nothing and wasting energy you could be using on finding cans and pennies with your new metal detector ;)

You ruined the chain of YouTube. You are a very bad person and I DEMAND that you immediately get banned from this website for cyber-bullying us and trolling our YouTube radio station.