IGNORED

New Low-Water Mark for Lochjaw?

Carey85

I ended up nabbing this lot earlier tonight that happened to have a Lochjaw cart tucked away in it. I confirmed with the seller that the cartridge does have an end label after getting nauseated by the fact that I might've just bought a Lochjaw without an end label... which would've led to one hell of a case of buyer's remorse and/or a drinking binge. Despite being sort of hidden and not being spoiled by anyone that came across it, isn't this pretty cheap for a Lochjaw cart? I've seen some that looked like they'd been digested by the Sarlacc sell for more in recent memory.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2705482439251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=270548243925&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I ended up nabbing this lot earlier tonight that happened to have a Lochjaw cart tucked away in it. I confirmed with the seller that the cartridge does have an end label after getting nauseated by the fact that I might've just bought a Lochjaw without an end label... which would've led to one hell of a case of buyer's remorse and/or a drinking binge. Despite being sort of hidden and not being spoiled by anyone that came across it, isn't this pretty cheap for a Lochjaw cart? I've seen some that looked like they'd been digested by the Sarlacc sell for more in recent memory.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2705482439251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=270548243925&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The fact that its hidden away may be the reason for it going so low. BTW, I wouldn't be posting this so soon after winning. there are some low life scum that hang around here that may try and do a side-deal if the seller hasn't sent it off to you yet... ;)

The fact that its hidden away may be the reason for it going so low. BTW, I wouldn't be posting this so soon after winning. there are some low life scum that hang around here that may try and do a side-deal if the seller hasn't sent it off to you yet... ;)

Wait! Where's iwan today? ;) :D J/K

I hope you do get the cart and I'm sure you will -- very good find! :thumbsup: None of us upstanding gentlemen would ever send an e-mail for a side-deal scum after the deal was sealed.

Wait! Where's iwan today? ;) :D J/K

I hope you do get the cart and I'm sure you will -- very good find! :thumbsup: None of us upstanding gentlemen would ever send an e-mail for a side-deal scum after the deal was sealed.

:ponder: :evil: Good idea Cebus, wish I thought of that. :rolling: J/K Carey, are you going to be at MGC? If you get it in time you should put it behind the counter on display (out of reach) for $1000 :D

AX

I think I believe that. All's fair in love and ebay... and the auction has ended and I've paid, so it is done. What I'm most happy about is that I'm not going to see this cart on ebay again this time next week with ULTRA RARE in the listing and being sold for 3x what it's worth, that's the biggest victory to me.

I think I believe that. All's fair in love and ebay... and the auction has ended and I've paid, so it is done. What I'm most happy about is that I'm not going to see this cart on ebay again this time next week with ULTRA RARE in the listing and being sold for 3x what it's worth, that's the biggest victory to me.

Ahh, so I see you plan on taking the 'SUPER RARE' and 4x worth route? Good for you! :lol: ;)

Damn, foiled again! I just got the shipping notification from the seller letting me know that I can now stop being as nervous as a dog shitting tacks. Also, I'm not taking the cart to MGC out of fear that someone might throw enough money at me to sell it :).

Yeah, I'm very pleased about it. I think this puts me at 7 carts in the R9 column now. Music Machine will probably be the last R9 that I actively pursue before hanging it up, seeing as I've still got a lot of less common stuff that I still need.

Yeah, I'm very pleased about it. I think this puts me at 7 carts in the R9 column now. Music Machine will probably be the last R9 that I actively pursue before hanging it up, seeing as I've still got a lot of less common stuff that I still need.

Lockjaw is a R9.5 IMO, It's at the top of the list as far as R9's go.

Yeah, she was a little bit baffled that it went so high. She asked me why, so I told her just so that she wouldn't start buying up every Atari game she saw thinking it was worth its weight in gold, seeing as she told me that she's a widow that peddles in antiques for a living and sometimes hits the auction houses.

Yeah, she was a little bit baffled that it went so high. She asked me why, so I told her just so that she wouldn't start buying up every Atari game she saw thinking it was worth its weight in gold, seeing as she told me that she's a widow that peddles in antiques for a living and sometimes hits the auction houses.

:thumbsup:

Glad you bought it, I had it on my watch list but I just dragged my ass home from an intense conference and went to sleep, hoping that another collector would snag it. So I wasn't around to jack up price unnecessarily on you. Kind of interesting how below market it went for - I wonder if people aren't scouring eBay like they used to.

Well, I wouldn't be too hard on yourself -- there was only the one pic, and even zooming in it's hard to see WHAT that game was, I thought. The other titles were all easy to see in that pic, but not Lochjaw.

Granted, she LIST the name of the game in the text, but that would be easy to miss also.