IGNORED

Alien Greed 3 (Screenshots added)

neotokeo2001

Alien Greed 3 will soon be ready to Pre-Order and ship. Here is a preview of the cartridge.

ag32small.jpg

On his continuing quest for every Atari 2600 cartridge ever made, The Alien Collector discovers a secret cache of mint cartridges laying around! Watch Out!!! Too late, He fell into a pit! Wait there is something down here. Oh my God! It's E.T.!

Collect all the cartridges while avoiding E.T..

There are also cartridges hidden in the nearby forest but watch out for Mr. Detective(An avid Atari fan and Fanzine publisher), who is investigating the area trying to locate the stash!

Keep on your toes while collecting and beware of the dread Atari Charles who may be lurking in the area. He has been mutated into a monster by his obsession with his E.T. Prototype cartridge. Use those common cartridges that you have accumulated to take out Charles once and for all and claim the HOLY GRAIL of Atari collecting, The mythical E.T. Prototype!

IMPORTANT INFO

Alien Greed 3 will be offered to SUBSCRIBERS first!

Subscribers will get a 24 hour headstart on pre-ordering Alien Greed 3. Once again this game will be extremely limited and the last two games in the series both SOLD OUT within 24 hours. So help out AtariAge by becoming a subscriber. Get information on subscriptions HERE!

ag33small.jpg

If you are very lucky you might find this included with your Alien Greed 3 package.

More info soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks, that really helps me out. I work in a place with no net access now and cell phones are prohibited, so the only time I will be able to check in during work hours is on my breaks and at lunch. I have no doubt these will go superfast and I want one!

Many thanks, that really helps me out. I work in a place with no net access now and cell phones are prohibited, so the only time I will be able to check in during work hours is on my breaks and at lunch. I have no doubt these will go superfast and I want one!

The pre-order will start at 8:00 PM Eastern time when the time comes.