IGNORED

Who's looking to get all the ColecoVision Games Library?

retroillucid

Who's collecting all the ColecoVision Games Library?

Complete in Box ?

Loose ?

Homebrew too ?

Complete in Box Homebrew only?

You can also share a picure of your Collection!

I am. I need about 10-12 to complete my collection but many of them are the terrible Learning with Leeper/Logic Levels type games, so I've been more interested in collecting CIB or NIB which I now have 50-60 of.

I've also been collecting homebrew stuff from you and Opcode and Luc as well as a couple of others. Enjoying my Mario Bros, looking forward to getting my copy of Penguin Land as well as your future games.icon_smile.gif

Edited by cmart604

I first started a collection of manuals only, and got pretty far with it, but then I scored a bunch of CIB Coleco games on eBay, and I've been trying to complete my collection ever since. I'm not missing much: The only commercial games I'm still looking for CIB are "Motocross Racer / Tomarc The Barbarian" and "Sir Lancelot / Robin Hood", in addition to the untra-rare boxed Bit Corp releases which I'm fairly certain I'll never get my hands on (Meteoric Shower, Tank Wars, Cosmic Crisis). I recently scored a boxed Boulder Dash, but the label on the cartridge is damaged so I'm looking for a replacement cart.

Aside from that, mostly I'm still looking for Daniel Bienvenu's early boxed homebrews:

- Game Pack #1 (the boxed edition is incredibly hard to find)

- Amazing Sssnake

- BUSTin' Out vol. 1

- BUSTin' Out vol. 2

- BUSTin' Out vol. 3

I believe I have at least one copy of just about every other homebrew out there. :)

Edited by Pixelboy

I'm sticking with the games I enjoy, but buying them all CIB (except Donkey Kong, Slither, etc. that are impossible (or nearly so) to find boxed). I'll probably avoid all the third-party stuff that was originally on some other platform, as well.

I believe that I have a nice collection too. icon_smile.gif

75 original games, which the 51 in original boxes.

62 original instructions which 6 unoriginal photocopied instructions.

Coleco - CBS - Homebrews etc.

I've been collecting Coleco stuff for a long time (about 14 years!) and have all the official releases except for the Bit Corp ones (doubt I'll ever be able to afford them!). About 70-80% of my collection CIB.

I also have a lot of homebrew stuff including most of the htf earlier ones like Kevtris, Lode Runner and the Bustin' Out titles.

Jon

• 1 month later...

I collect CIB titles (as well as peripherals and other stuff) for the CV. I currently have 124 games, 117 of which are CIB. I don't go for the CBS versions, just US, and no homebrews, just original era releases. I've got 26 games on my want list.

I collect CIB titles (as well as peripherals and other stuff) for the CV. I currently have 124 games, 117 of which are CIB. I don't go for the CBS versions, just US, and no homebrews, just original era releases. I've got 26 games on my want list.

124 CIB , well that's a great collection you have :)

I collect all Colecovision game CIB done by me! For now,my collection is 100% complete! :D

More seriously, i just collect what i found. I don't try to have a complete collection CIB.

but i have SECAM Colecovision CIB , MINT ATari Adapter, Turbo+steering wheel CIB and a set of Game CIB.

And lot of thing in loose , 3 colecovisions, 2 Atari adapters, 1 turbo module, super action controller and 2 roller controlleur. And a huge set of cartridge.

I have my original colecovision with Box from 1982. My mom said we kept the box because the colecovision kept failing and we actually had to return it like 3 times before I found one that didn't fail. I don't remember that but my mom says it is so.

I had all my original games and atari games with Expansion controller with all CIB. Don't remember how many atari games I have but my original Colecovision CIB from back then was 31 and then of course Slither, Turbo, and Donkey Kong without boxes.

Now currently after getting my colecovision fixed this year I have 114 CIB Colecovision games Including Telegames with their horrible boxes.

I have a couple of hard to find protos and re-releases I have all of Opcode games he has on his site except Road Fighter

I hopefully will have some Pixelboy games once he finishes Gulkave and Girl's Garden (From your site I didn't see any that were finished so I either missed out on those or they don't exist)

I have a few of the CollectorVision games, and bought the homebrews on AtariAge as well.

I have 1 of Daniels games (GhostBlaster) thanks to a generous guy for parting with it, I guess I don't officially have it until it arrives in the mail :)

I don't collect any CBS except Schtroumpfs CIB because I thought it was cool they changed the name of the game.

Most of the games that I do not have CIB, I at least have the Cart and many of the manuals.

Still looking for the rest of the hard to find protos or even re-releases and to finish my CIB collection.

At the very least though I hope to have all the games so I can play them on my newly refurbished colecovision.

Still mad at Yurkie for getting me to start playing Quest for Quintana Roo as it is driving me batty :)

Dan

Dan

• Like 1

I've got a little more than 30 CIB CBS games.

I have been looking for that box for ages and never found it :

dk_cbs_coleco.jpg

I think that on this picture, it is a fake as text is in English in the yellow box in the corner and in French on the other parts of the box.

I would like to know if there was a box with this drawing and if someone has one.

124 CIB , well that's a great collection you have :)

The actual number of boxed games is between 117 and 124. 117 are unique (I also include any controllers that came boxed with games in that number, such as Slither, Turbo, etc.). I have a few boxed that are dupes (such as Oil's Well regular version and Game of the Year edition) that I don't count in the 117 number (and others like Xonox and Telegames Motocross Racer I count as 2 distinct releases) and I have a few loose (Robin Hood, Sammy Lightfoot, and Slurpy) that I want to get boxed.

The CV is part of my classic gaming trinity from childhood: Atari 2600, Vectrex, and Colecovision. I still have my original CV, although it has seen better days and needs a bit of restoration to get back into proper working order. The other 2 or 3 I have around work fine.

Not sure how many CV Carts I have.

Unfortunately they are all loose, BUT I did receive them for free from various dumpsters, garage sales (in the late 80s I always got pre nes games free from people lol) and the infamous Barry Hausman collection. I would guess around 75 unique titles. None boxed :( but boy do I play them alot still lol

Edited by Shantai

Yes, I would love to have the entire CV library.I would prefer CIB, but can't really afford those anymore.Plus, I have had 1 bad experience too many buying online, so I go to Flea Markets and hope to find the games I don't yet have.I have been pretty lucky lately, last weekend I found Space Panic, White label Time Pilot, and Centipede, nothing rare, but still games I didn't have.Slowly but surely (I hope), I will get all my games like this, it's the SLOW route, but good things come to those who wait!

Edited by Rik

I have no interest in a complete set. My focus is on primarily on games that I enjoy playing, I have a few duds that are either guilty pleasures or that I have some misguided childhood nostalgia to.

I recently just eBay'd all the games I had that needed peripherals to streamline my collection. The fact that most of these games are bad made it an easy decision! There's only a handful of games that are left on my want list left. Probably Burgertime (my cart is dead) and Galaxian are my top wants.

I'll pick up boxed games if they are cheap but there is only a handful I specifically want boxed and those are part of a larger theme like a particular manufacturer, etc.

According to my database I have 134 carts for Colecovision. 95% of them are loose but I have a lot of manuals. I have many doubles or label variations and a few homebrew. I'm still missing some games like Sir Lancelot, Dance Fantasy, Aquattack, Sammy Lightfoot, probably a few others. Oh I have only one double ender. Xonox single games are cheaper and easier to find. So i'm almost there but I won't cry if I don't get Dance Fantasy or the Fisher Price games. :P

• 3 years later...

Sorry to dig out an olde thread, but I'm wondering what is considered a complete set for the colecovision?? The Inty guys love their 125 club, is there an equivalent here?? I'm still fairly new round here, but I'm loving playing the coleco!

So anyway, shouldn't there be an equivalent of the 125 club here? It would be nice to see who the special ones here are! :)

Sorry to dig out an olde thread, but I'm wondering what is considered a complete set for the colecovision?? The Inty guys love their 125 club, is there an equivalent here?? I'm still fairly new round here, but I'm loving playing the coleco!

So anyway, shouldn't there be an equivalent of the 125 club here? It would be nice to see who the special ones here are! :)

All games except those Telegames releases :P ;)

seriously. It's actually different from user to user

some may consider the Double Ender, some not .... Some will consider the Telegames releases, some not

You get the point

I've got as starting point the NIAD list, so I've collected the loose games for the 130 original releases (1982-1985,) only a few in my collection are CIB (like Super Sketch) also I don't consider SOS Caterpillar as one of the original releases as it was not available in stores.

No double enders in my collection and I consider Telegames ones also as extras (I've Rock'n'Bolt and Cosmic Crisis)