IGNORED

Who's looking to get all the ColecoVision Games Library?

retroillucid

• 5 years later...

Jim,

You should also add, Energy Quiz

Kind of similar to SOS CAT, but it was made for an Electricity Company named: Hydro Quebec

Toby had that cart at some point!

Was in 2000 according to what he told me

"Funny" thing is I do know who own this cart now, and he is a member here on AtariAge

Another treasure hidden in a collector's closet ..... Sad, but true :(

EDIT: I should also add that this same collector do have other rare unreleased prototypes

And you would be wrong in stating I had any other rare unreleased prototypes. You must have had me confused with someone else. I did in 1999 have the original english version of NES Mother, but I allowed that to be copied and released. These are the only two original prototypes I can recall owning that were unique.

I've been trying to decide lately if I'm going to finish my cib collection.. I've got pretty much all the rares and most of the super hard to find ones. On the other hand, for the first time, I'm strongly considering selling some super rare cib stuff, just really depends on the values of ones like Wiz Math, Super Sketch (still NIB), Xonox titles, etc.

I've been trying to decide lately if I'm going to finish my cib collection.. I've got pretty much all the rares and most of the super hard to find ones. On the other hand, for the first time, I'm strongly considering selling some super rare cib stuff, just really depends on the values of ones like Wiz Math, Super Sketch (still NIB), Xonox titles, etc.

I could be interested in one game. I'm missing only Tournament Tennis by Imagic (the original one, not the Telegames edition)

Not sure if a complete collection needs the Xonox double-enders, but I think these are optional for a full collection as these are the same games.

I'm now trying to collect them sealed

If you have any sealed games you want to get rid of, please contact me

My goal is cart, manual, and overlays. I would like all the original games except Telegames, Bit Corp, and the Education titles. I will probably eventually get the edutainment ones as you tend to pick them up while collecting. I am about 75% there, slow and steady wins the race :-).

It's funny to see old posts of mine. :P Honestly, I kind of gave up on my original goal a while ago.. With CV games still commanding very high prices and the godsend that is the Ultimate SD Cart, I'm quite content with just owning the entire library digitally, rather than physically. While I do own a good bit of loose carts, w/ manuals and a few CIBs, I highly doubt that I'll continue to add to that anytime soon. Homebrews are the only exception, and even then, I'm fine with just having Roms to play. I've got too many other systems that I'm also into, not to mention other hobbies that I have outside of video gaming altogether. My time, money and space to store everything can only go so many ways.. I just can't have it all, nor do I want it all anymore and it took a long time to come to that realization but I at least I saw the light sooner or later. ;)

• Like 1

And you would be wrong in stating I had any other rare unreleased prototypes. You must have had me confused with someone else. I did in 1999 have the original english version of NES Mother, but I allowed that to be copied and released. These are the only two original prototypes I can recall owning that were unique.

So, do you still own the Energy Quiz cartridge? If so, could you share some details about it or pictures of the cartridge and screenshots? That would be awesome to see this after so many years of just hearing about it.