IGNORED

What is your rarest intellivision item

Using RarityGuide.com as a.... guide because I can, it's there, and I'm too lazy to use some other reference. I disagree with some of their ratings, but I'd say it's more right than wrong overall.

loose

Tower of Doom

Thunder Castle

Swords & Serpents

Pac-Man (Atarisoft, front label)

CIB

Masters of the Universe

Mr Basic Meets Bits 'n Bytes

(Me and my girlfriends collection)

(Loose but most of have the manual and the inserts)

Congo Bongo

Worm Whomper

White Water

Kool-Aid Man (GF is the original owner...loves that damn game)

Beamrider

Buzz-Bombers

Truckin'

Super Pro Football

Shark!Shark!

Swords and Serpents x2

Tropical trouble

Sewer Sam (text label, dunno if that makes a difference or not)

Lots of loose with everything but the box

(CIB)

Masters of the Universe: Power of He-Man

and the usual CIB's not worth mentioning

Although I no longer have these items, I did have at various times 3 Computers (the big brown buggers). Traded one to Jerry G, traded another to William Moeller and sold the other one.

Oh, and I had all the software... SHRINKWRAPPED!!! Never had the eleusive BASIC cartridge though. Apparently Seattle wss a test market for the Intelly Computer. I have a picture somewhere of my collection at that time. If I can find a scanner, I'll post a picture. It is quite impressive. Whish I had kept one of the computers.

I got my entire collection the old fashion way before ebay.... I pounded the thrifts and swap meets. I have a complete boxed collection except I am missing the Wrestling game.. which I've never seen in the wild. I may be missing 1 or 2 demo carts. I do have a couple of test carts as well.

I have all the homebrew releases including the Philly Classic 4-Tris :-)

Hardware wise, I have a Boxed TandyVsion, two loose Sylvania units, a Sears Telegames unit, a boxed system changer and a boxed ECS unit and a complete Aquarious POS. Oh, yes, I traded my music keyboards away along time ago. Wish I hadn't done that. Always thought I'd find more. I was wrong.

-Lee

I USED to have a complete in box BASIC cartridge for the original INTY computer. Traded it off several years back though. Kinda miss it, but extremely happy with my trade (Bounty Bob for 5200 in addition to cash and a trip to Vegas for the CGE). Now the only rarities I have for the Intellivision are things like

Boxed Stadium Mud Buggies

Boxed Tutankham

Boxed Super Cobra

Boxed Learning Fun II

Boxed Body Slam Wrestling

Boxed Spiker Super Pro Volleyball

Fathom

Turbo

Congo Bongo

Although I no longer have these items, I did have at various times 3 Computers (the big brown buggers). Traded one to Jerry G, traded another to William Moeller and sold the other one.

Oh, and I had all the software... SHRINKWRAPPED!!! Never had the eleusive BASIC cartridge though. Apparently Seattle wss a test market for the Intelly Computer. I have a picture somewhere of my collection at that time. If I can find a scanner, I'll post a picture. It is quite impressive. Whish I had kept one of the computers.

-Lee

I USED to have a complete in box BASIC cartridge for the original INTY computer. ....

I believe the basic cartridge is harder to find the the computer. I had the manual for it, never the cart :-(

-Lee

Like 1980gamer I too have all the 1979-1990 carts although I don't have a box for Congo Bongo, Stadium, Spiker, Learning 1 or 2, or Fathom although I do have instructions for all except Stadium. (And I strangely have 4 copies of Fathom?)

Eveything else I have at least one copy of CIB or NIB. (Including 12 copies of Burgertime!!icon_mrgreen.gif Which will soon be exceeded by Rev when his very large package arrives!

I have all of the homebrew carts from Intelligentvision, including Robot Rubble and League of Light, as well as Space Patrol and both versions of 4-tris, although not the Philly Classic version.

I have Orphan Overlay set 1 and 3. (Not sure why I didn't buy #2 as I remember Psychostormtrooper offering them to me???)

i want your robot rubble and league of light.what will it take to get my greedy hands on them icon_lust.gif

Rev, if ever I decide to sell them, you'll be my first PM.icon_mrgreen.gif

I got my entire collection the old fashion way before ebay.... I pounded the thrifts and swap meets. I have a complete boxed collection except I am missing the Wrestling game.. which I've never seen in the wild. I may be missing 1 or 2 demo carts. I do have a couple of test carts as well.

I have all the homebrew releases including the Philly Classic 4-Tris :-)

Hardware wise, I have a Boxed TandyVsion, two loose Sylvania units, a Sears Telegames unit, a boxed system changer and a boxed ECS unit and a complete Aquarious POS. Oh, yes, I traded my music keyboards away along time ago. Wish I hadn't done that. Always thought I'd find more. I was wrong.

-Lee

Great collection Lee!icon_lust.gif If I remember correctly weren't there only about 30 of the Philly Classic 4-tris? Great score by you.icon_thumbsup.gif

Cheers, cmart