IGNORED

Air Raid On Ebay

Tanman

Is that the receipt in the last picture ! ?

No. It's a lotto ticket to prove the pic's date.

Holy crap that scared me. Can you imagine what the original receipt would do to the price?

icon_ponder.gif

Shouldn't this be in auction central?

Anywho... I'll never understand people that spend stupid money on these cartridges. but then, I actually play the games I buy - this is obviously for a collector who has money to burn. Me, I have to spend my money on wacky stuff like food, utilities, etc. Must be nice...

• Like 2

Shouldn't this be in auction central?

Anywho... I'll never understand people that spend stupid money on these cartridges. but then, I actually play the games I buy - this is obviously for a collector who has money to burn. Me, I have to spend my money on wacky stuff like food, utilities, etc. Must be nice...

Bitter Much?

• Like 2

It is nice. There is no feeling quite like wiping your ass with a $100 bill....so soft, smooth, and refreshing. I love doing it and then putting them in the grifters' coffee cups. "God bless you"? I think you'll be singing a different tune when you smell my $100 bill.

• Like 1

Only when I see such an obvious waste n00b.

Oh SNAP!..... you got me...you can read a post count! and then you called me out! I'm a nOOb!...totally cold hearted...sure told me...

You like to play the games...well good for you...so do I! but guess what without interest in these games or any other antique/collectible for that matter there is no preservation. Without preservation....Dun Dun Dun Daaaaaa! the you's an me's don't get to play anymore. This game represents a genuine rarity...not the cheap corporate rarity that Wizards of the Coast mass produce...how bout Shueisha?...Or Sports cards!! Look at sport's cards they bloated themselves out so bad in the 90's that they hacked up one of three pinstriped jerseys worn by Babe Ruth...cut it up into thousands of little pieces and then stuck them in little cardboard pictures....fan of sports or not it was a piece of history....and it got destroyed in the name of collect-ability

This game wasn't made with the purpose of being valuable it wasn't planned...it just happened

So Havok69 (because I'm sure your into DESTRUCTION AND SEXUAL PLEASURES!...see what I did there?)

It's not your money that's being spent, no one is hurting you, hop on your little MEH-ped and troll somewhere else.

I'll await your

A)Ad-hominem response

B)one or two syllable derogatory response

C)political tinfoil hat response or

D)all of the above

• Like 1

Only when I see such an obvious waste n00b.

Oh SNAP!..... you got me...you can read a post count! and then you called me out! I'm a nOOb!...totally cold hearted...sure told me...

You like to play the games...well good for you...so do I! but guess what without interest in these games or any other antique/collectible for that matter there is no preservation. Without preservation....Dun Dun Dun Daaaaaa! the you's an me's don't get to play anymore. This game represents a genuine rarity...not the cheap corporate rarity that Wizards of the Coast mass produce...how bout Shueisha?...Or Sports cards!! Look at sport's cards they bloated themselves out so bad in the 90's that they hacked up one of three pinstriped jerseys worn by Babe Ruth...cut it up into thousands of little pieces and then stuck them in little cardboard pictures....fan of sports or not it was a piece of history....and it got destroyed in the name of collect-ability

This game wasn't made with the purpose of being valuable it wasn't planned...it just happened

So Havok69 (because I'm sure your into DESTRUCTION AND SEXUAL PLEASURES!...see what I did there?)

It's not your money that's being spent, no one is hurting you, hop on your little MEH-ped and troll somewhere else.

I'll await your

A)Ad-hominem response

B)one or two syllable derogatory response

C)political tinfoil hat response or

D)all of the above

you are my new hero :D

Good to see that we're keeping up with the daily Mamby Pamby Internet Baby Cry Cry Fights. :roll: (as HHW would say)

How's about let's not shit all over this guy's cool eBay sale thread by throwing waah waah fits about someone on the intertubes saying something MEAN to us, eh?

To think this all started with your "B)one or two syllable derogatory response " to my post...

Let's address some of your points (and bonus for the OP - free bumps!)

Preservation and game playing: we're covered there - I enjoy my Harmony cartridge very much, and with a simple image and posting on the Internet, the game is saved and played. By many people. I know you want to save the actual cartridge, but with that logic, we're right back where we started: one person's private display, no touching! With this, who cares if it's preserved? You'll never see it! I can understand a higher price, but a 1K plus price? Seems like a waste - especially considering how the game is not *that* great.

Sports Cards: meh. (option B requirement met)

See what I did there?: Now aren't you the clever one? Guess what though? Your assumptions are wrong on both accounts. Oh snap - you're not the witty little guy you thought you were. Let me explain: this is my online handle I have been using since 1984, and what I used when I was a sysop of my own Atari 8 bit BBS. The first part of my "name" is from my favorite game as a kid; which I played back in the day in the arcades - Major Havoc. Being the kid I was, I decided to spell it "wrong" because I thought it looked cooler with a "k" hence, the Havok part. The second part is used on occasion when I cannot use just the "Havok" to register on a site. Usually if numbers are used, 1 - 10 are normally taken. So early on I decided to leapfrog all the numbers that might be there and use my birth year (1969) appended so I would always have either my preferred username, or a standardized secondary name. Oh well, at least you thought you were clever for a small moment in time. Better luck next time!

It's not my money: True - and they have every right to spend as they will, however I still believe it is a waste. I was under the impression I was allowed to have opinions? You're absolutely right about it not hurting me, however I am disappointed that people waste that kind of money on something that was $30 or so when made. Imagine if that person instead donated that money to a worthy cause, like say food and shelter for homeless people, etc. (Working hard to fulfill option C)

There - this complete response should satisfy Option A (at least in your mind), therefore I have also satisfied Option D. My work is done.

Meh-ped: I don't have one of those; do you suppose there is an eBay auction where I can bid up to say $100,000 for one? (I hear that not many were made, they are quite valuable, and I want to preserve it!)