IGNORED

To all european users of atariage

Atari-Jess

I realise this is off-topic but:

I'm going to be taking a budget trip to Europe on April 6th to April 20th-21st.

If you live in:

Paris France (metro area)

Lisbon Portugal (metro area)

Rome Italy (metro area)

Berlin Germany (metro area)

Oslo Norway (metro area)

I need a place to sleep and a shower for one night.

I do not need meals, money, or a ride.

I am 24 years old. I don't have any criminal record, I don't smoke or drink. I am quiet, clean, and very friendly.

I can offer you 5-10 euro if necessary.

I can give you more exact dates ASAP but dont yet have them, please send me a PM or REPLY if you can help make my europe trip great! If you have any questions, ask me!

thank you!

And yes, I've already taken into account hostels and I will be sleeping in a lot of trains already. I'm looking to save even more money.

Edited by Atari-Jess

If you change Oslo for some place near me in Sweden you're more than welcome to stay a night, and breakfast will be included in the super expensive price of absolutely free :)

Where in Sweden are you? I'd probably be there on like, the 17th, 18th, or 19th.

Is there anything open on Sundays?

just let me know what day it would be in berlin .... when my daughter is not here, then it should be no problem ... :)

I will likely be in on the 15th to 16th. Let me know if this can be arranged!

mmmmh ... wednesday and on the weekend is easy ... the others days are rather packed and we're leaving the house real early because of our daughter ... i can keep my eyes open for something else if u want ...

Where in Sweden are you? I'd probably be there on like, the 17th, 18th, or 19th.

Is there anything open on Sundays?

I'm in the south of Sweden, close to Helsingborg. Almost everything is open on sundays, kind of depends on if there's something special you're interested in?

mmmmh ... wednesday and on the weekend is easy ... the others days are rather packed and we're leaving the house real early because of our daughter ... i can keep my eyes open for something else if u want ...

If everything goes to plan, it doesn't look like I'll be able to get there on Wednesday or the weekend (though its still possible if i find different trains)

If you know of anyone willing to take in a lost little tourist/traveller, let me know as soon as you can.

I appreciate your efforts to the highest degree.