IGNORED

Resident Evil Zero

Mikau

I have all of the RE games and I love the series.But it is starting to get a bit old.The GC remake was good,but after playing that I really don't wanna buy it.I don't have the time or money and I rather play RE2 again. :x  :ponder:  :)

hmmm... i guess if i followed the seires, it might seem kinda old. good point.

however, Capcom has promised that Resident Evil 4 will be entirely new, original, and inovative. it will move the series in an entirely new direction.

I have all of the RE games and I love the series.But it is starting to get a bit old.The GC remake was good,but after playing that I really don't wanna buy it.I don't have the time or money and I rather play RE2 again. :x  :ponder:  :)

hmmm... i guess if i followed the seires, it might seem kinda old. good point.

however, Capcom has promised that Resident Evil 4 will be entirely new, original, and inovative. it will move the series in an entirely new direction.

OK OK OK well then what the fuck was the first game about for gamecube. i'm with sdstuff i would rather play the best RE game which is RE2 simply because it was the scariest and had the best story. if they were going to remake a game they should have remade the second game instead of the first

i'm a BIG RE fan

not counting the gamecube games i think that RE2 was the best! but i really like the remake they did of the first one on the gamecume! it's a 1,000 times better!! they did add a bunch of new stuff and new things to use... as for RE zero i just started on it tonight! and so far i'm very happy with the "zapping" system that lets you chance players anytime...you can go separate or together! i don't think i will ever get bored of RE!! 8)

i just wish they would remake ALL the RE games that come over to the gamecube! but RE 2 and 3 are going to be the same as the PS version

Take Care,

Rick

i think anybody who says they are tired of RE should play zero. all the improvements have really helped keep the game fresh, and the game is long too, making it seem more of a complete game than any other in the series.

Have you played all the RE games?I did play Zero and it isn't too bad,but it is just more of the same.If you want a really good Re game get 2.It's under $20. :D :roll: :sad:

yeh talk about long you don't know what long is untill you play RE2. its the best deal in a long while: 4 games on 2 cd's for 20 bucks or less if u get it used or depending on were u get it. that game is spectacular. and its not more of the same like Zero.

I think we are long lost brothers...maybe... :ponder: :D :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 14 years later...

It's been about a decade I think since I first finished this on the cube. Meanwhile it's out on the PS4 and I'm gonna try to get the platinum for it next :D

Since they were on sale I got all 4 costumes for the start and launched an easy game to warm up and enjoy the story for the first required playthrough.

Phew, over 50% of trophies collected in the first playthrough. Next steps are getting an A rank in the Leech Hunter game and a run through Wesker mode without saving :)

This clearly is the bad one of the first 5 RE games. All the item management feels more like 'work' than 'game' and it seems the team finally grew really tired of making the same game again once a year...

I made it half way through this thread before I realized it was from 2002 (I figured this was about the rerelease)! I guess it's true about current enterainment......rinse, lather, repeat.

Regardless.....I really enjoyed Zero on the GC. Graphically the game was stunning (and still is) and I liked the ablity to control two people at once. I tried to give this one a play through not too long ago but got stuck and eventually the system went back in the "closet". I've beaten it before though and had a great time. This one was the last of its kind and I have no desire to play the non prerendered ones after it.

• Like 1