IGNORED

My Air Raid Auction Update

Tanman

The Air Raid cartridge has been relisted with the box. You can find the auction here:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1105143431741?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110514343174&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

---

As you guys have been reading over the past week and a half, I have been going through and unpacking all my old game systems and computers. Well tonight, in one of the last boxes, I found all my 2600 cart boxes including the Air Raid box. I was incorrect about there not being any writing on the box. As you can see below there is a lot. I believe that I was remembering the cardboard and plastic sleeve that holds the cart inside the box.

As I have been saying I am new to the whole eBay thing but here is what I plan to do. I am going to take the auction down and relist it very soon. Maybe as early as tomorrow night. Please provide me as much advice as you guys can because I know that having the box takes this to a whole new level. You guys have been great over the past many days and your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Here you go!

Box1.jpg

Box3.jpg

Box2.jpg

Box4.jpg

BoxAll.jpg

• Like 7

As you guys have been reading over the past week and a half, I have been going through and unpacking all my old game systems and computers. Well tonight, in one of the last boxes, I found all my 2600 cart boxes including the Air Raid box. I was incorrect about there not being any writing on the box. As you can see below there is a lot. I believe that I was remembering the cardboard and plastic sleeve that holds the cart inside the box.

As I have been saying I am new to the whole eBay thing but here is what I plan to do. I am going to take the auction down and relist it very soon. Maybe as early as tomorrow night. Please provide me as much advice as you guys can because I know that having the box takes this to a whole new level. You guys have been great over the past many days and your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Here you go!

Box1.jpg

Box3.jpg

Box2.jpg

Box4.jpg

BoxAll.jpg

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Please oh please tell me this in not an April Fools joke. Pretty please!

Thanks!

Here you go!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Yes, it is real... I am still a little shaken myself.

Any advice on how to move forward with the auction would really help...

I most lilkely going to get an indepentdant verification from someone everyone knows and trusts...

Thanks!

Here you go!

I most lilkely going to get an indepentdant verification from someone everyone knows and trusts...

You should put the box alone up for auction on ebay,that would maximize your profits..

Leave the current cart auction going and start another auction for the box.

Thanks!

Here you go!

No one has ever seen this that is on these boards. So I am not too sure if any verification is necessary. The blue T handle is impossible to pass off. Though Albert if I am not mistaken lives in Austin. And Tempest also lives in Texas. I am sure that they would love to see the box in person.

No one has ever seen this that is on these boards. So I am not too sure if any verification is necessary. The blue T handle is impossible to pass off. Though Albert if I am not mistaken lives in Austin. And Tempest also lives in Texas. I am sure that they would love to see the box in person.

Matt is in Michigan.

..Al

Matt is in Michigan.

..Al

Hence why he makes Fords. Sorry about that. :dunce:

I say to go ahead and get some kind of trusted verification and relist it.i think the current bidders would understand,right everyone?

Ok, Albert lives in Austin also and has agreed to meet me sometime later this week to see the box. You all know him and his verification should help convince everyone this is not a joke.

Thanks!

Here you go!

You should put the box alone up for auction on ebay,that would maximize your profits..

If he puts the box alone up for auction he is alienating those who do not have the game. Air Raids don't show up too often, so the person could have the box, and be out of luck for the actual game for years.

Agreed. Most people that will bid on this will already have the cart anyway. Just let your current auction run ;)