IGNORED

My Air Raid Auction Update

Tanman

Wow - I thought for sure that this auction would be over today and the joke revealed. It looks real at this point. Incredible find. I do want to know when Al found out that a box existed and if he or others planned the April 1 tie-in to make us go crazy over the news.

The bad timing was all my fault.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Revolutionike, weren't you the one in Chat on Tuesday night that I first spoke to about having the box? I then posted this thread and all hell broke loose.. HAHA

Wow - I thought for sure that this auction would be over today and the joke revealed. It looks real at this point. Incredible find. I do want to know when Al found out that a box existed and if he or others planned the April 1 tie-in to make us go crazy over the news.

The bad timing was all my fault.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Revolutionike, weren't you the one in Chat on Tuesday night that I first spoke to about having the box? I then posted this thread and all hell broke loose.. HAHA

yeah,that was me....i think i advised you to relist it or something but to tell everyone first.i completely forgot that april fools was already here......really bad timing dude :D

Www.joystiq.com has a blurb.

Also, I am type everything on my iPhone. I hate the auto-complete function. Group = groping and earlier manual = Manila Really? Manila is more used than manual?

Looks like your carpet is going to get more photo exposure than your actual face. :)

Phil

Hey, when you think about it, he's one of the very few AA members that we actually have in-person pictures of, and that was from post 1! Some of us have 2k+ posts and nobody has seen our faces!

there is probably a reason for that :ponder:

here is a candid pic of ATARI AGE's very own __________________. (fill in the blank)

obese-fat_guy.jpg

Edited by revolutionika

I predict.....one...beelyun....dollers!

Seriously though I am thinking 20k neighborhood.

EDIT @rev: Hey! I'm not THAT ugly! The camera breaks whenever someone tries by COINCIDENCE! I swear!

SEE my above post for a pic of cebus :ponder:

I predict.....one...beelyun....dollers!

Seriously though I am thinking 20k neighborhood.

EDIT @rev: Hey! I'm not THAT ugly! The camera breaks whenever someone tries by COINCIDENCE! I swear!

SEE my above post for a pic of cebus :ponder:

Now come on, he isn't that small. :D

Hey, when you think about it, he's one of the very few AA members that we actually have in-person pictures of, and that was from post 1! Some of us have 2k+ posts and nobody has seen our faces!

here is a candid pic of ATARI AGE's very own __________________. (fill in the blank)

obese-fat_guy.jpg

There's enough fat there to fry a year's worth of McDonald's hamburgers.

Phil

obese-fat_guy.jpg

There's enough fat there to fry a year's worth of McDonald's hamburgers.

Phil

step 1:large greasy fat guy

step 2: ? ? ? ? ? ?

step 3: $ lots $ of $ money $

also it belongs in the auction central section.........where is the CPU forum police when you need him :D

There is (and has been all along) a separate topic about the actual auction in the Auction forum...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/160298-air-raid-on-ebay/

He started this thread when he found the box. ;)

My price guess:

$800,300.00

(See last link in the Kotaku article for why. ;) )

Unsolicited guess: acuraboi12 won't actually receive anywhere near that amount of money.

EDIT: Now I notice that he relisted the item, and the relist was killed by eBay. I wonder what's the story behind that. Maybe somebody's up to some shenanigans.

Edited by A.J. Franzman