IGNORED

My Air Raid Auction Update

Tanman

I'm not over thinking it,

You were overthinking the 13 vs 20 thing. As to your questions about the value, I think you've gotten a couple/few pretty good answers now.

Welcome to the site by the way. Good to have someone else interested in this stuff! Sit back and watch the excitement! You came at a great time.

I'm not over thinking it,

You were overthinking the 13 vs 20 thing. As to your questions about the value, I think you've gotten a couple/few pretty good answers now.

Welcome to the site by the way. Good to have someone else interested in this stuff! Sit back and watch the excitement! You came at a great time.

excitement! You came at a great time.

yeah, that's what she said!

Does anyone know whats the correct number of copies of Air Raid ever made, cause in the auction, ontop he said Original Owner-Good Condition-Only 13 known to exist and when you scroll down I believe but when you scroll down the same page he says, Some articles have called it the holy grail of 2600 games. There are less than 20 known to exist. So is it 13 or 20 and does it really matter how many was made if this is to be the only one thats known to be known?? Meaning, if another person came out showing they had one, would that mean the game is not as worth as its going for or no matter if 13 or 20 people came out and said they had it, they all would be worth around this much, yes I know this one is worth more cause it has the box, but just curious how that would work. Collectors and collecting stuff has always interested me. So thats why I'm trying to see what others thoughts are.

Lots of Air Raid questions. You can use the search if you can't get everything you need here.

Does anyone know whats the correct number of copies of Air Raid ever made, cause in the auction, ontop he said Original Owner-Good Condition-Only 13 known to exist and when you scroll down I believe but when you scroll down the same page he says, Some articles have called it the holy grail of 2600 games. There are less than 20 known to exist. So is it 13 or 20 and does it really matter how many was made if this is to be the only one thats known to be known?? Meaning, if another person came out showing they had one, would that mean the game is not as worth as its going for or no matter if 13 or 20 people came out and said they had it, they all would be worth around this much, yes I know this one is worth more cause it has the box, but just curious how that would work. Collectors and collecting stuff has always interested me. So thats why I'm trying to see what others thoughts are.

Lots of Air Raid questions. You can use the search if you can't get everything you need here.

I have, and each site says something different