IGNORED

My Air Raid Auction Update

Tanman

I wanted to let everybody know that I ended keeping the cart that came with the box. In addition, after carefully inspecting both carts that I have/had, the difference in condition between both of them was not as different as I originally thought; this made my decision a lot easier.

Very good to know! :D :cool:

I wanted to let everybody know that I ended keeping the cart that came with the box. In addition, after carefully inspecting both carts that I have/had, the difference in condition between both of them was not as different as I originally thought; this made my decision a lot easier.

Yes, Homer talked to me about it at SC3......it helped me make a decision... thanks Homer!! :)

Like I said. I am a very nostalgic person. I am glad to hear this. :thumbsup: HHW

I'm just glad to hear the box and cart arrived safely! :D

..Al

They didn't. They got "mysteriously delayed" at CPUWIZ's house. The ones Wonder got are just repros.

OH CRAP I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that.....

Then why did you tell everyone?

Awesome.

Yes, Homer talked to me about it at SC3......it helped me make a decision... thanks Homer!! :)

I am extremely honored by that statement. Thanks. :)

I am extremely honored by that statement. Thanks. :)

As the guy who is getting Wonder's other Air Raid cart , I think he made the right decision also.

As the guy who is getting Wonder's other Air Raid cart , I think he made the right decision also.

LOL. :D

..Al

Well, that cuts it in my book. The two guys involved here are happy. :-) That's what really matters in the end,right?

Take care

Buck

Where the hell is that guy with the air raid mold?

I smell a liar.

I believe him, or he is a damn good liar. The problem is for him it is a fruitless quest. He does not care about Atari collecting and who the hell is going to actually buy that thing?

I WONDER, if someone has room, in his Warehouse. :ponder:

Yeah, I think it was not true. Or maybe it was and he discovered it was not Air Raid, and was ashamed to post to let us know?

So you are saying there is another bright blue handled cartridge out there with only 25 and 1/2 copies made? Doubt it ;)

:P I'm saying that maybe he only remembered that there was a mold made for something sort of resembling an Atari cart (handled or not), and when he heard about Air Raid he either got $ in his eyes or selectively filled in the blanks of his memory with the Air Raid details. It's been known to happen! :D

Yeah, I think it was not true. Or maybe it was and he discovered it was not Air Raid, and was ashamed to post to let us know?

So you are saying there is another bright blue handled cartridge out there with only 25 and 1/2 copies made? Doubt it ;)

:P I'm saying that maybe he only remembered that there was a mold made for something sort of resembling an Atari cart (handled or not), and when he heard about Air Raid he either got $ in his eyes or selectively filled in the blanks of his memory with the Air Raid details. It's been known to happen! :D

That would be quite a stretch but I guess...