IGNORED

My Air Raid Auction Update

Tanman

Good to see you again! BTW, feel free not to answer this :P But I was always curious as to what you and your wife used the Air Raid money for. I think you said at one time but damned if I can find it again!

Well, I really don't have one thing to show for it. At that time my wife, now ex, was trying to get her PHD. So I am sure some went to that.

I Switched professions so, I was able to ride the rough parts some.

i DID buy a lot of of Atari classic games and computers. Ill get it all organized again and post a pic.

A few months ago, I gave a Skype interview with a cable network that was making a series about people who had come into a chunk of money and what they did with it. I did not get picked to be on the program because I did not have a good story with what I did with the money. I could not point at a car/house/coin/anything of value at say that is what I bought with the money. I put it to good use, but nothing that I can point at.

Tanner

Whelp, I've had about enough of that conversation..

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-12-03 at 5.06.51 PM.png

..Al

Well... I have come out of the shadows after a few years to say hi. And I did have the first air raid box. So according to these fruit loops it is time for me to drop my next bomb...

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!

After digging through my storage locker, I am proud to announce that I will be taking the next step in my ongoing conspiracy by selling an unopened Air Game Box on eBay. Bid now before it gets away!!!

Nut jobs.....

• 1 year later...

It's taken me a few nights, but I have finally made my way through this thread! :o

A big thank you to TanMan for finding and "authenticating" the box and a big congratulations to Jose for acquiring it. It is very nice hear that it will be staying in the Atari community. You can add me to the list for getting a ticket to the Atari museum!

My burning question is after 6-7 years now... why does the AtariAge page for Air Raid still say that a box has not been found?