IGNORED

My Air Raid Auction Update

Tanman

EDIT: I did my duty in that other thread. HAVE YOU?

You are a naughty little monkey. Someone needs to spank you.

Spank the monkey...spank the monkey

Me thinks we have a volunteer.

If I can find my wife's whip; he is gonna get it!

:lol:

Alright, gents, I always love chatting here on the www.900spankme.com forum, but I need to get back to the AtariAge forum to participate in a serious discussion about an Air Raid cartridge.

What? Wait a second......

EDIT: I did my duty in that other thread. HAVE YOU?

You are a naughty little monkey. Someone needs to spank you.

Spank the monkey...spank the monkey

Me thinks we have a volunteer.

If I can find my wife's whip; he is gonna get it!

:lol:

Alright, gents, I always love chatting here on the www.900spankme.com forum, but I need to get back to the AtariAge forum to participate in a serious discussion about an Air Raid cartridge.

What? Wait a second......

By the time this thread is finished, it's going to be filled with 20 pages of random chatter. :roll:

• Like 2

By the time this thread is finished, it's going to be filled with 20 pages of random chatter. :roll:

I never knew you were a mod.

So when is the eBay auction going to change? I thought Tanman said it would be sometime tonight. Then again it is still a bit early for that yet.

Yes, please get back on topic, this thread is a mess now. I'll delete any future posts that are just nonsense.

..Al

This is the best sign so far in my mind that the box is not an April Fool's hoax. I don't think you would have posted this if this was an April Fool's hoax.

I have to say, even if this were fake, where do you really expect anyone to be able to find an aged Tuesday Morning sticker from the 80's that they could peel and press on the box to make it look perfectly legit?

Also, Al said the inside of the box looked aged to. You mean to tell me this guy went through the trouble of aging the box and then printing on it with a something that wasn't even good enough to line everything up?

You guys are cynical. :roll:

Quick question: It's been a while, but were there 2600 games that were not sealed when new? If yes, that makes it more legit (because sealed games would have the sticker over the sealing, not the inside).

One more thing: As a 37 year old, there were two types of kids in the 80's: Keepers and savers (who kept boxes and instructions). I was in the minority, and saved my boxes, so that certainly is possible. However, we box keepers (I kept my boxes on He-Man toys, GI Joe vehicles, you name it) almost always tried to peel the price sticker off. Hmm...

Quick question: It's been a while, but were there 2600 games that were not sealed when new? If yes, that makes it more legit (because sealed games would have the sticker over the sealing, not the inside).

Yes, even Atari produced plenty of games without shrinkwrap.

..Al

I have to say, even if this were fake, where do you really expect anyone to be able to find an aged Tuesday Morning sticker from the 80's that they could peel and press on the box to make it look perfectly legit?

Also, Al said the inside of the box looked aged to. You mean to tell me this guy went through the trouble of aging the box and then printing on it with a something that wasn't even good enough to line everything up?

You guys are cynical. :roll:

One more thing: As a 37 year old, there were two types of kids in the 80's: Keepers and savers (who kept boxes and instructions). I was in the minority, and saved my boxes, so that certainly is possible. However, we box keepers (I kept my boxes on He-Man toys, GI Joe vehicles, you name it) almost always tried to peel the price sticker off. Hmm...

Many games were not sealed. Many of them made by Atari even.

Yes, even Atari produced plenty of games without shrinkwrap.

..Al

Pre-poster.:)

Edited by gamerz

I don't think you would of posted this if this was an April Fool's hoax.

Or would he of? drevil.gif

Dang it, I was editing my post to would have, when you posted this. Funny, none of the Air Raid talk could get you to post, but within 2 minute you responded to my would of! Classic CPUWIZ! :cool:

Some people of got to work. ;)

I notice Tanman has been watching the thread, and there is still no auction. Are you still putting up an auction tonight Tanman or are you going to wait for another day?

Uploading 12 pictures is takinglonger then I expected...

• Like 2