IGNORED

My Air Raid Auction Update

Tanman

Even being April 1st, the fact that the auction exists finally convinces me. Yeah, a fake item could be pulled early & all that, but I don't think Al would go along with it that far.

I say again - please make sure this thing gets thoroughly scanned before letting it out the door!

Unless the high-bidder is in on it too. All he has to do is bid something insanely high, like 5 million, and that insures he wins and no one gets in trouble.

Unless the high-bidder is in on it too. All he has to do is bid something insanely high, like 5 million, and that insures he wins and no one gets in trouble.

Getting stuck with the Final Value Fees for a $5,000,000 auction would suck. :ponder:

..Al

How many eBay bucks would the buyer get? :lol:

Getting stuck with the Final Value Fees for a $5,000,000 auction would suck. :ponder:

..Al

As far as I know, after an ebay auction has finished, buyer and seller may cancel the transaction on mutual agreement.

Well, at first I thought it must be real, as it was there before April 1st, but I'm not that sure anymore, especially as it now is there as news on the front page, and nothing else for April 1st...

However, the box really looks convincing.

Well, tomorrow we should know.

Edited by Herbarius

Yeah, I was moving pretty fast and using the previous auction as a template. I was being held to the 9pm deadline. :)

If I change that part of the auction I think I messes the search up and sends a message out to all the people watching. Oh well

:thumbsup:

it kinda became less exciting today than it was yesterday .... the real fun is gone ... now it is just a bit funny ... Al asks stupid questions, Tanman is pissed about us, CPU is lying, the aliens haven't shown up yet ... i think i'm gonna go to sleep :P

:thumbsup:

it kinda became less exciting today than it was yesterday .... the real fun is gone ... now it is just a bit funny ... Al asks stupid questions, Tanman is pissed about us, CPU is lying, the aliens haven't shown up yet ... i think i'm gonna go to sleep :P

Yeah, bit of a lull -- maybe the calm before the storm? It is what, 10pm there?

Go ahead and go to bed. If people haven't figured out that this isn't a prank by now, they're just dense. Nothing is going to happen in the next 8-12 hours that's going to change anything.

Even if it were a prank, what makes you think anything would be revealed at 12 AM April 2nd? Why end it?

You're going to be waiting up all night for some grand announcement that never comes.

Is the auction still up? :ponder:

..Al

The only guy who saw and inspected the box personally wonders if the auction is still on? anyone else smells something fishy?

al, the "i believe"-camp is on the other side of the fence :P

what do you want from us? go back! :D