IGNORED

My Air Raid Auction Update

Tanman

If people are wondering if it is real or not, why not just go visit the guy? Surely someone other than Al lives within 2 hours of the guy. If it's real, you get to see a once in a lifetime item. If not, you get to see a pretty good hoax. Either way, you meet someone and can go drink a beer. What's the problem?

If people are wondering if it is real or not, why not just go visit the guy? Surely someone other than Al lives within 2 hours of the guy. If it's real, you get to see a once in a lifetime item. If not, you get to see a pretty good hoax. Either way, you meet someone and can go drink a beer. What's the problem?

There was no beer drinking yesterday.

It's real.

..Al

Now that just PROVES it's a fake. Who goes somewhere and DOESN'T drink beer? Come on! :D

Mountain biking and beer drinking also go hand-in-hand, but I'm usually one of the few people not drinking a beer after a ride. Something must be wrong with my taste buds!

..Al

I've been saying that it's got Marc O's name all over it from the BEGINNING! :P

While Mark's boxes are great, they are substantially different from an offset printed, die-cut box.

..Al

Take that Monkey Boy.

There was no beer drinking yesterday.

It's real.

..Al

Your short, to-the-point, entries are starting to sway my thinking. That and it is getting late in the day.

I do believe in Air Raid, I do believe in Air Raid...

Al, how are those photos and video coming along?

i think i lost his usb cable while riding his bike :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

It's okay Jah, Al told me he was going to commission Homer as a sketch artist to redraw the photos from his recollection.

And if any of you don't get the joke, take a look at a few of Homer's sketches. :lol:

It's okay Jah, Al told me he was going to commission Homer as a sketch artist to redraw the photos from his recollection.

And if any of you don't get the joke, take a look at a few of Homer's sketches. :lol:

OH SHI- prepare to be put on ignore now.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/160676-please-do-not-call-me-homer/

:lol:

What do you guys think the odds are of someone from AA ending up with this cart?

11 of the 13 owners are members here if i remember that right .... home should know .... eehemm i mean mr. G

therefore i'd say 98%

Edited by jahfish