IGNORED

Which CV homebrew should I buy next?

cmart604

I've bought/I'm buying most if not all of Opcode's/Retroillucid's/Team Pixelboy's games but I haven't got around to buying any of the AA store CV games. Which 3 or so of Spectar, Astro Invader, Terra Attack, Reversi, Deflektor Collection or Cosmo Fighter 2 or 3 would you guys suggest I buy next? I'd appreciate any thoughts/suggestions.

Cheers, cmart

I've bought/I'm buying most if not all of Opcode's/Retroillucid's/Team Pixelboy's games but I haven't got around to buying any of the AA store CV games. Which 3 or so of Spectar, Astro Invader, Terra Attack, Reversi, Deflektor Collection or Cosmo Fighter 2 or 3 would you guys suggest I buy next? I'd appreciate any thoughts/suggestions.

Cheers, cmart

I'd go with Spectar, if I were you. :)

Cheers, cmart

I'd go with Spectar, if I were you. icon_smile.gif

Thanks Luc! What makes it your first choice?

Cheers.

Cheers, cmart

I'd go with Spectar, if I were you. icon_smile.gif

Thanks Luc! What makes it your first choice?

Cheers.

Well, Deflektor Kollection is more a demo than anything else (it doesn't even keep score). Cosmo Fighter 2 and 3 are impressive, but there's not much gameplay to them. Spectar and Astro Invader, on the other hand, are really modelled after their arcade counterparts. And Terra Attack is pretty good fun too. Reversi is interesting only if you're into such "mind games".

Cheers, cmart

You should get them all! :P ;)

Seriously, Spectar, Terra Attack and Astro Invaders are very good choice! :)

You should also consider buying GhostBlaster from Daniel, it's a very good game!

Well, if you have not already buy this one! ;)

Cheers, cmart

Astro Invader