IGNORED

Favorite Handheld Game

Plus I've always been a sucker for the dual screen games... you always felt like you were getting the deluxe treatment with those.

Oh yeah definitely. It's funny when the DS came out that so many people automatically thought of it as a "gimmick" rather than exactly what it was.. which was vintage Nintendo design! The dual-screens from the G&W's are very much Nintendo heritage.

Now if only we could get a PROPER Game & Watch Collection for the DS I'd be happy. These cheap one-offs from Club Nintendo don't cut it. :P

ps. (@Rev. Rob Icon) Awesome game. Shining Force for the Gamegear kept me occupied for hours. And then I went and played the entire thing again on the Sega CD :)

Edited by NE146

Plus I've always been a sucker for the dual screen games... you always felt like you were getting the deluxe treatment with those.

Oh yeah definitely. It's funny when the DS came out that so many people automatically thought of it as a "gimmick" rather than exactly what it was.. which was vintage Nintendo design! The dual-screens from the G&W's are very much Nintendo heritage.

Now if only we could get a PROPER Game & Watch Collection for the DS I'd be happy. These cheap one-offs from Club Nintendo don't cut it. icon_razz.gif

ps. (@Rev. Rob Icon) Awesome game. Shining Force for the Gamegear kept me occupied for hours. And then I went and played the entire thing again on the Sega CD icon_smile.gif

Game and watch gallery 5! they should make it and put like 30 games on it. then I would buy it.