IGNORED

My Craigslist find! :D

Elliot

Well this took a very strange turn. What were all these PM's saying to piss the guy off enough to burn the thing?

I'm not a collector of boxes but that was a damn strange thing to do. Oh well, if the dude's got money to burn (and that's exactly what he did) its his to do what he pleases with it. Still, its pretty damn stupid :roll:

You'd think someone living in a small place with their daughter and not enough space to store an Atari could use some cash.

Or is this whole thing another idiotic April Fools prank? :ponder:

He's been an AA member for a very long time, more of a Lurker then anything. Must have been quite pissed off to do that.

It's a shame.

Well this took a very strange turn. What were all these PM's saying to piss the guy off enough to burn the thing?

I'm not a collector of boxes but that was a damn strange thing to do. Oh well, if the dude's got money to burn (and that's exactly what he did) its his to do what he pleases with it. Still, its pretty damn stupid :roll:

You'd think someone living in a small place with their daughter and not enough space to store an Atari could use some cash.

What the sam hill is going on around here lately?

(I just really wanted to use "sam hill" in a sentence, but man AtariAge is sure filling up with the whack-a-doos lately.)

I have seen so many people smash or burn things to be funny on youtube and other sites just to get a rise out of people that is becoming quite old and cliche.

Whoopdeedoo you burned $300.00 - $500.00 in the form of an Atari game. Neat. Thanks for making the game rarer and thus worth more to us collectors. icon_thumbsup.gif

Unless THIS is the April Fool's joke. icon_ponder.gif

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I don't need your money, chumps. Enjoy.

Hugged,i applaude your actions.It would not be unlike me to do something like this.

Sometime people can be real jerks on AA (and most forums for that matter).including me :D

you have inspired me do some of my own videos ;)

i have 2 360's that are broken.....time to get out the ole' rifle :twisted:

Edited by revolutionika

Pretty expensive prank, if you ask me. :?

You can fake an Air Raid box easily...........but to fake a Tigervision box is something else.................

You should fake your own boxes. You'd save alot of $$ that way.