IGNORED

WTB: Atari 1200XL w/PSU

Mark Wolfe

anyone have one they want to get rid of?

If you don't find one in the next few days, I'm unpacking some of my stored systems this weekend and I have an extra 1200XL that I can test out and let you know.

anyone have one they want to get rid of?

If you don't find one in the next few days, I'm unpacking some of my stored systems this weekend and I have an extra 1200XL that I can test out and let you know.

much appreciated. :) it does not need to be pristine, just working with no major dings/dents or missing keys or anything. it will be for general use not to show off or anything. I'd even consider it without the power supply as long as it is tested as working.

Bad news, I unpacked the 1200XL and it's not working. Red power light comes on but I get no video or sound from the switchbox or monitor outputs. A couple of times I got a green screen but most of the time I just get a black screen and no sound. All the leads are working because I tried them on an Atari 800 which works. Sorry for the false alarm, I got this computer in a very large lot of 8-bit stuff and I don't think I tested it before I stored it.