IGNORED

Pitfall and such

Opry99er

Holy crap man.. Today I had the opportunity to hook up both my TI and my 2600 side by side and play Pitfall on both. The /4a version looks very similar but it actually has some unique qualities that make it preferable for me. Such an amazing job, Filip. It boggles my mind to see the precision of this conversion. You're an inspiration, man... Truly. Thank you for your work, man... It is truly a benchmark--- something we should all aspire to!!

hehe, thanks man. It was fun to do, but in the end as I was glad I finished it. I don't wanna take a second look at that game.

Done with that. I'm hoping my next game will be a blast, but unfortuntatly work has been a killer lately. So we'll see how it goes.

Well for me the true heroes are those that implement new game ideas all by themselves. Looking what you guys came up with in the competition, it's

just amazing. I definitly want to see Flyguy as a homebrew cart. And I'm sure Karstens' Destroyer will kick butts big time.

Looking forward seeing how this all further develops. Have to admit, I now check this place out more often as the yahoo group.

Atariage rocks! :D

Well yea man... This place now takes about 75% of my TI networking time. Codex is here, Unhuman, jchase, and many others who don't frequent the Y group. Besides, you can have pix, videos, downloads, instant gratification right here at Atariage. What more could one want? Oh, except for a finished RPG--- that one's coming along nicely. :). Maybe by year's end? We shall see

I'm with Codex... We Vienna'ers prefer it here. I'm more of a "large scale" gamer - where I like to play around with diff systems and this board lets me consolidate all my nerdiness into a single venue. I do look at the Yahoo board sometimes (howieu), but it just doesn't feel good to me...

As a kid I was all TI & 2600... Now, I'm more CV + TI since I'm developing... Oh, and a little Wii too. Sure... That's an open door....

-H

Edited by unhuman