IGNORED

ABBUC contests 2010

Btw:

I have two favorites. Both are games with a very nice presentation and music.

And I have two games with great presentation and music but no good gameplay and therefore they lose lots of points from me. This year my voting is more consequent. If I don´t like it or just don´t need it, it doesn´t get points.

Hi Philsan, How did you pay abbuc As they don't seem to have paypal I'm thinking of putting Euro's in the post, as the charges for bank transfer are nearly as much as the payment!

If it helps you, you can send the money to my PayPal account and I wire it to Wolfgang Burger. If you want to do so, send me your data for Wolfgang (address etc.) and I will take care of it. We do everything for new members in the 25th year of ABBUC! ;-)

Btw:

And I have two games with great presentation and music but no good gameplay and therefore they lose lots of points from me. This year my voting is more consequent. If I don´t like it or just don´t need it, it doesn´t get points.

Hi Philsan, How did you pay abbuc As they don't seem to have paypal I'm thinking of putting Euro's in the post, as the charges for bank transfer are nearly as much as the payment!

If it helps you, you can send the money to my PayPal account and I wire it to Wolfgang Burger. If you want to do so, send me your data for Wolfgang (address etc.) and I will take care of it. We do everything for new members in the 25th year of ABBUC! ;-)

Thanks skr :thumbsup: What is your paypal name? (you can message me if you prefer).

Hi, is there any videos about this Gaames?

One of them (ocean's Detox) have aan .avi at the bottom but the video doesn't show anything!

Thanks.

Greetings.

José Pereira.

Checkout the Gwobby web site (unless you are a lawyer for the Red Hot Chili Peppers) for our video :D

Btw:

Thanks skr :thumbsup: What is your paypal name? (you can message me if you prefer).

PM sent. :-)

Btw:

Paypal & email sent :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How about list of hardware contest? I didn't found it on the abbuc pages.

You can find it at the forum...

1) 512K Flash Megacart (with nice flash software to flash it directly from the atari)

2) 1MB Eprom Cartridge (burning service included)

3) Nun-Joy (ever thought to play with nintendo's nun-chuk on the atari? it's even capable to play with motion control)

Btw:

Well, the 2 games I'm writing about , have also a very nice gameplay.

:D

Is there any other info on the Nun-Joy Wii controller adapter? I couldn't find much in the forum. Would love to see a video of it in action.

Allan

:ponder:

Great! Me too want to see a video (Uga, Bonga,.... ) Me want to se one of this :D !...

Start thinking in so many Games to use it ;) ...

José Pereira.

Pre-Historical Wii-joys:

post-6517-128682298318_thumb.jpg

And there are some videos in YouTube if you want to see them!...

:D

Greetings "Caveman Players"

Let's go the Future!...

José Pereira.

Btw:

Paypal & email sent :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have the abbuc mag and disks here from Germany this morning, fantastisch :thumbsup: Really looking forward to playing all the software contest entries, this is pretty much worth the years' subscription price of ~32 euros in itself. Nice to see my own game on a disk with a proper label too :)

I have the abbuc mag and disks here from Germany this morning, fantastisch :thumbsup: Really looking forward to playing all the software contest entries, this is pretty much worth the years' subscription price of ~32 euros in itself. Nice to see my own game on a disk with a proper label too :)

Jason, welcome to the club :-)

I don´t ask "What can I get for the membership fee?" (Non-German-Speakers are getting not very much for their money).

For me is being a member of ABBUC supporting the atari scene. With a strong community with some money many things are possible (e.g. paying some prize money for talented programmers)...

I don´t ask "What can I get for the membership fee?" (Non-German-Speakers are getting not very much for their money).

For me is being a member of ABBUC supporting the atari scene. With a strong community with some money many things are possible (e.g. paying some prize money for talented programmers)...

But, if ABBUC is such a big community. Why isn't it even possible to get the easiest stuff done?

A contest that pushes development tools for example.

Have Raster and Tebe got some "honour-price" for their PC tools? Really. Do we need a tool like a char editor? Everyone can write this in Basic in some hours.

I know, we have real coding professions in the ABBUC, but "potential of use" is always like a parallel universe.

Where are the import tools for RMT to have SID Trackers or ST/YM Trackers (for example) Files to import?

Where is the DMA controller for external Media? "Hundred"s of Data Polling controllers have been built... the next may be in progress...

Edited by emkay

But, if ABBUC is such a big community. Why isn't it even possible to get the easiest stuff done?

At a guess it's the same old issue of time; the programmers make up a fraction of ABBUC's community and they have only a finite amount of time available to code (i wanted to get something written for this year's competition but there just wasn't time, ironically because i spend more time writing about new 8-bit games than i do coding these days) so programmers pick and choose the jobs that interest them personally.