retroclouds

Tutankham for the TI-99/4A

No, unfortunately Tutankham is not finished. The project is not dead though. From time to time I occasionaly work on it.

It will happen someday.

Yes, please! :love:

A spooky coincidence, I was just playing the 2600 version on a real woody last night, I always liked the game a lot and would love to see it on a "superior" platform ;)

Ok look forward to see it finish , it's one og my favorit games :) , like scramble i just got today from Arcadeshopper for Ti99 by Rasmus , exellent it's exits for Ti99 now :) , ja jeg er fra Danmark , vi har vist skrevet lidt for en del år siden , prøvede at ligge nogle ting du har lavet på eprom :)

• Like 3

The playable prototype from Parker Brothers was released in 2016.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/254218-/?do=findComment&comment=3541046

Yep. I also posted a picture on the TI99ers group on Facebook of me running it on an UberGROM. Ksarul already did the work of making the UberGROM image.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156311429357450&set=gm.10156057162079844&type=3&theater&ifg=1

(No Facebook account required to view).

I have the binaries, and even the concatenated binary (which is what my programmer uses - >00000 to >1FFFF is the 1284P 128K UberGROM Binary, and >20000 to >20FFF is the 1284P UberGROM EEPROM image.

• Like 1