IGNORED

VBXE2 preorder starts today

candle

Some time before i've promised that there will be another run of VBXE2 boards, and here it is

I've estimated production volume for 50 boards, and will be fabricating 75 boards total

if You like to preorder You need to post here how many boards You would like to purchase, and in which system they should be (PAL/NTSC)

PAL units come WITHOUT crystal oscillator - for XE series, and XL series with FREDDY chip You need to remove crystal from mother board, and insert it into VBXE

There is possibility of purchasing custom made crystal oscillators, but to keep the price at reasonable level, at least 20 people must be willing to go that route

NTSC units comes WITH crystal oscillator as it is stock item - regardless crystal oscillator from motherboard needs to be removed. Clock is generated on VBXE

preorder ends 05.05.2010, then production begins

final price for VBXE2 + adapter is $133 (99 euro) - you may notice that the price might seem bigger than before - this is due to exchange ratio and this is still 380pln

shipment cost to the US is $7

shipment to the europe is 6 euro

i cannot accept credit cards with my PayPal account, pm me for details.

if anyone has some question feel free to ask, if they are hardware specific (if the board would fit etc) please ask them in VBXE 2 thread

to make this simplier (for me) i won't accept any money till at least 40 boards will be reserved - some chips i have to buy in large quantities to buy them at all :(

if You haven't heard about VBXE, You may read some info here

Hi,

Some time before i've promised that there will be another run of VBXE2 boards, and here it is

if You like to preorder You need to post here how many boards You would like to purchase, and in which system they should be (PAL/NTSC)

I want to order one (1) piece (PAL).

Regards, Juergen

Thank You for your intrest

ALTHOUGH! :D

pal is not defining - it should be PAL XL or PAL XE, but not just PAL

the same goes for NTSC units ;)

jacobus: SimpleStereo and IO-Board is out of stock, and beign redesigned

I'll think about it as i never give it a thought before ;)

Hi,

I want to order one (1) piece of PAL XE.

Regards

Frank

Hi Candle,

Hi,

I want to order one (1) piece (PAL).

Regards, Juergen

This forums disallow to edit own posts. So here´s my correction: 1 (one) piece VBXE2 for an Atari XL PAL :-)

Thank you, Juergen