IGNORED

My Coleovision Youtube Videos

swlovinist

Ah my favorite 80's Classic system. My debut Youtube video was on the Colecovision Superaction controllers!

Later I did a 2 parter on the Atarimax 128 in 1 USB Multicart for Colecovision!

part 1

part 2

WELCOME for Colecovision fan! :D

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

Here are a couple of videos of my Colecovision Collection. I am new to the whole HD video thing, sorry to have the video broken up into three parts.

Anyone else have some Colecovision youtube videos, they are most welcome on this thread.

Hey, like those XONOX boxed games, very HTF.

I did one on Colecovision controllers, again my first effort.

http://www.youtube.com/user/yyzonian?feature=mhw5#p/a/u/1/1XLmwgvfoJ4

wow, nice collection,i am still debating to collect colecovision carts or boxed games.

Hey Rev, I'd say it's harder than INTV to collect CIB. That said a lot of the core games can be found CIB, just not as many as INTV. Let's be honest though, you know you're gonna end up trying to do CIB.icon_mrgreen.gif

As an added bonus, much better homebrew activity with CV, and better restored and modded systems are available. Maybe you could sell/trade a bunch of your extra INTV pile to get that CIB collection going.icon_wink.gif

wow, nice collection,i am still debating to collect colecovision carts or boxed games.

Hey Rev, I'd say it's harder than INTV to collect CIB. That said a lot of the core games can be found CIB, just not as many as INTV. Let's be honest though, you know you're gonna end up trying to do CIB.icon_mrgreen.gif

As an added bonus, much better homebrew activity with CV, and better restored and modded systems are available. Maybe you could sell/trade a bunch of your extra INTV pile to get that CIB collection going.;)

oh, you are prob. right,i love the boxes!

what really sucks is that back in mid 2007 i came across a really good colecovision lot from another forum and sold it all.there were alot of r5,6,7 in the lot,but at the time i didnt really collect CV.i had about 45 boxed CV games :sad:

i will prob start to sell off some stuff i cant use though from the huge lot.but i am keeping most for a special project ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of youtube...there were some ARCADE gameplay videos of Cosmic Avenger on there and they've been removed/deleted. Can anyone possibly film a Cosmic Avenger machine in action so I can show several ppl. the difference between the arcade and coleco versions???

• 2 weeks later...

I've about only 4 complete with box and manual, a dozen with manuals, and all the 70-80 others are loose cartridges... well, it's if the homebrew games doesn't count.

I'm not showing my collection on Youtube, but ( as some of you already know it ) I do use Youtube to publish videos mostly related to Coleco scene, including homebrew games. Lately, I wasn't able to upload much videos because of bandwidth limit issues I'm having with my Internet connection provider... I guess, I'm getting the Internet I pay for.

My Coleco channel on Youtube is simply http://www.youtube.com/newcoleco