IGNORED

April Meeting?

So it's time to start discussing when we'd like to have our next meeting. I believe we had agreed on Marvin's for the arcade and my house for the after party (we can change things around if people want). What's a good date for everyone?

Tempest

my weekends are filled for this month :(

with the release of Ketsui, we're having a gathering on May 1st, so my wife and I will be entertaining guest - if anyone is interested in xbox 360 Japanese shooters, let me know if there is interest to come - we currently have about 8-10 folks already planned to attend, and we will have 4 stations for game playing of various games, two dedicated TATE (one for 360, one for RGB Saturn/PlayStation)

• 1 month later...

any ideas for a future gathering?

my wife and I are in the planning stage for one possibly on June 12 to coincide with the release of Death Smiles IIX (on the Japanese Xbox 360)… as always any and all are most welcome and we offer an array of games for play… I have also recently hooked up my Atari 7800 :)

also are folks interested in dining events? we usually seem to do pizzapapalous[sp] in Dearborn… though it can be a bit pricey

just throwing some of the things we've done to stir up activity…

June 12th is really iffy for me. Lisa and I leave for a week long camping trip on the 13th so I wouldn't be able to stay out too late. Still, that might be doable.

Death Smiles IIX? Is that the sequel?

Tempest

indeed it is the sequel… it releases the 27th of this month but my wife went with the economy shipping so it takes longer to arrive - it's possible we may consider late June as well, it's just that the 12th is the earliest we could arrange anything as we have other commitments on prior weekends…

• 1 month later...

OK you guys, seriously, pick a date.

Never mind, I'll do it.

The next get-together is Aug 28. We will be meeting at Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum, plan to be there by noon. Later we're going to Tempest's place. It will be awesome. Bring games and we hope to see you there!

http://www.marvin3m.com/

Sorry guys i have been out of the loop been busy with things but i just check and that is my weekend off and i should be able to go but not for sure if Mrs.Jboy can make it or not yet.

Never mind, I'll do it.

The next get-together is Aug 28. We will be meeting at Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum, plan to be there by noon. Later we're going to Tempest's place. It will be awesome. Bring games and we hope to see you there!

I was just there twice this past weekend! LOL

I'll have to check my Drill Dates... but I should be good for this.

what about the pinball Expo? Anyone here going to that?

I already bought my tickets. Pinball EXPO

I'll be going on 10JUL...

I have Metal Slug 1, 2, 3, X and several others for my MVS.....I envy your boxedness...I can play MVS no problems.... but you have hundreds so I need a loan? Or are they on sale?

I think I only had 96 at last count. :)

I might sell them for the right price. Some are common, some are rare, and some are complete kits so the prices vary. Still, it would have to be something very nice indeed to make me part with them. Those boxes do look nice... :)

Tempest

I could have sworn I counted over 200 in my sleep last night just htinking about your neo geo goodies....lol!

Those boxes add a touch that you cant get, even from a woman.....(<creepy, I can't believe I just typed that!)

I Can't make an offer right now, but maybe someday..>.

Never mind, I'll do it.

I was just there twice this past weekend! LOL

I'll have to check my Drill Dates... but I should be good for this.

what about the pinball Expo? Anyone here going to that?

I already bought my tickets. Pinball EXPO

I'll be going on 10JUL...

It will be great to finally meet up with you Eric and it's a no-go for the Pinball Expo for me am working 12's this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...