IGNORED

April Meeting?

My MAME cab may not be accessible, I need to clear out that corner of the basement. There are lots of empty boxes in the way at the moment. If we're using a projector, can someone bring a large white sheet to hang as a screen?

BTW who is all coming (gamers and wives)? I need to plan.

Tempest

I have a partial roll of plotter paper - How's that sound?

1 gamer, 1 wife

hello fellows!

a few questions,

1) is there any interest in my bringing the Japanese Xbox 360? I have pretty much all the shooters as well as all the Cave games currently out including Ketsui, Mushi Futari w/ Black Label, and Death Smiles II, and I have two arcade sticks as well

2) I can bring along some Turbo Grafx games - I have every USA CD title and nearly all the USA hu-cards (short about 19 games for a full set) I will bring the following for sure for 5 player - Moto Roader, Dungeon Explorer 1&2, and World Court Tennis… anything else please request!

3) I might bring along a friend, if this is ok… not sure on that though

looking forward to Saturday! I regret that my wife will not be able to come along…

hello fellows!

a few questions,

1) is there any interest in my bringing the Japanese Xbox 360? I have pretty much all the shooters as well as all the Cave games currently out including Ketsui, Mushi Futari w/ Black Label, and Death Smiles II, and I have two arcade sticks as well

2) I can bring along some Turbo Grafx games - I have every USA CD title and nearly all the USA hu-cards (short about 19 games for a full set) I will bring the following for sure for 5 player - Moto Roader, Dungeon Explorer 1&2, and World Court Tennis… anything else please request!

looking forward to Saturday! I regret that my wife will not be able to come along…

1. & 2. The 360 and Turbo Duo are both located in my upstairs game room. I'm great with playing both of those, but keep in mind that my upstairs is small (I think we all remember it) and it gets hot up there with a ton of people crammed in. If that doesn't bother anyone I'm game with it. I think Harry was bringing his projector so maybe we can do this is the larger and MUCH cooler basement (cooler as in temperature, the actual basement is not all that awesome ;)).

I request Bomberman games or something else 5 player fun (I have controllers and a tap). I have a Kisado adapter and an Arcade card so imports (card or CD) are no problem.

3. A friend is fine. The more the merrier.

Tempest

hello fellows!

a few questions,

Yes to all the 360 shooters.

Also, yes to Dungeon Explorer II. I haven't played that game since it was new. I'd love to go five player with it. Bring anything five player. I'll be bringing some PC Engine stuff as well.

hello fellows!

a few questions,

Yes to all the 360 shooters.

Also, yes to Dungeon Explorer II. I haven't played that game since it was new. I'd love to go five player with it. Bring anything five player. I'll be bringing some PC Engine stuff as well.

Do you ahve any need for japanese misc spine cards..I have lik 40 or so?

I will bring them for ya...

Am all for those Xbox360 shooters for sure! And 5 player D.E.II would be a blast as well.

Are we going to do up some fighting games too? Also are we doing the trade/swap meet this time out as well?

I got word yesterday that Dalum will not be able to make it this time out due to family coming into town but he sends his best and told me to get some video of the get together. : )

Am all for those Xbox360 shooters for sure! And 5 player D.E.II would be a blast as well.

Are we going to do up some fighting games too? Also are we doing the trade/swap meet this time out as well?

I got word yesterday that Dalum will not be able to make it this time out due to family coming into town but he sends his best and told me to get some video of the get together. : )

I don't have much left in my trade boxes, but I'm up for it.

I don't have much left in my trade boxes, but I'm up for it.

I'm probably not bringing anything to trade either... Tempest, you saw how much of a disaster my basement is a while back... it hasn't changed much, so I really can't find anything these days. Maybe now that tractor season is winding down, I'll be able to get back to some indoor projects.

So who's all coming? So far I know of:

Jboy

Sonic

Chris

Zeta

And possibly

Aftermac

Dalum

I should be able to make it. I need to check with the wife to re-check the weekend plans but should be good to go. Marvins first... And then Tempest's house? Tempest... I'll need directions to your place

Anybody want me to bring anything? I can bring my lynx stuff and EOTB if someone wants to play with it (I just can't have my saved file erased!!!! Lol)

Let me know

I'll be bringing my Lynx as well as I enjoy playing it in between playing other games…

I think I'm going to pass on eating out, as by the time I am home from work and ready to go it will be closer to 5 o'clock… I'd rather just drive from Garden City to Flat Rock rather than rush out to Farmington then back again…

for Tempest, I can give you a call and touch base with how things are coming along with the group and go from there…

Just bring the big O2 stuff. No need for the smaller stuff.

If everyone wants to bring a lynx and some comlynx games we can try and get a multiplayer game going. I've never tried it before, but it sounds like fun. I have two lynxes but only one copy of each game.

We need a white bed sheet to use with the projector if someone has one they can bring. Otherwise we can try Harry's plotter paper idea, but that's not as convenient.

I'll have some soda but I wasn't planning having a lot of food out since we'll just have eaten. If anyone wants to bring their favorite soda or food that's fine. If everyone is over 21 we can have beer, but I wasn't planning on it.

Last meeting was in a dry town. Jboy's wife wanted to get some liquor and we had nowhere to purchase it...is there at least a store close by if anyone decides they want some beers...? Not too many...just some...

There's a liquor store, but it's about 5-7 min away. Not close, but not far. Dumb question to ask, but everyone is over 21 right?

big O2 stuff being the systems and the voice?

No I meant the rare stuff like Power Lords. I have all the hardware. :)

Anyone need sega games? I have some for trade?

Anyone need that rca studio II? I can bring it?

Anyone need some misc ps1 games? I can bring about 100 extras?

Anyone need some cardboard game standees? I could bring some of those?

Maybe I just bring something cool for the even to display for the pics? I have a bunch of promotion game materials....I have an official Nintendo Neon Sign or Playstation 2 neon sign...?

Just for fun....