IGNORED

Preorder for 7800 Worm! standard edition

GroovyBee

This is the official preorder list for a batch of standard edition Worm! carts.

The standard edition of Worm! will be exactly the same as the limited edition except there will be no number on the cart or the title page of the game. The price (including P&P) will be £22 in the UK, $35 to US/Europe/Canada. A box and/or tracking will be extra.

If you want to play before you buy the game check out the development thread for the game here :-

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/157535-7800-worm/

Payment will be via PayPal.

The list will be closed at 9PM UK time on Friday the 16th of April.

1. ckirkman

2. purenergy

3. Mitch

4. gambler172

5. Compumater

6. cmart604

7. cvga

8. davidcalgary29

9. slapdash

10. The_Laird

11. DreamTR (DP)

*the number next to your name doesn't mean anything.

EDIT: To add name(s).

• Like 1

While I lucked out, and will be receiving a #40 cart eventually. (<grump at the post office>) I'm glad to see that there's another window for folks to pick this up. I hope this gets the demand it deserves.

Hex.

[ Currently has one missing package -- we are not happy about this... ]

It's surprisingly tricky... you wanna turn at the last possible second and sometimes it costs you! Those apples are a real tease too... you wanna get your score jumping with them but sometimes they show up in the nastiest places... sometimes in the best places too though! lol

Now there will be more people out to crush Mord's score! :)

While I lucked out, and will be receiving a #40 cart eventually. (<grump at the post office>) I'm glad to see that there's another window for folks to pick this up. I hope this gets the demand it deserves.

Hex.

[ Currently has one missing package -- we are not happy about this... ]

I'm glad too. I got in on the first 40 then felt bad because I can play the game on my CC2 and was basically taking a copy out of circulation that someone else could have had.

• 3 weeks later...

OMG! Albert's new labels are SOOOO Amazing!! Best labels he's made by a mile! If your in need of any labels get in touch with Albert for 1 label or 100 of them, these are just fantastic!! The new print method makes the colors much more vibrant and the new labels are also more durable feeling too!! Check'em out:

standardedition.jpg

As you might have guessed the Standard Edition WORM! cartridges are now gonna be on the way to the UK :P

• 2 weeks later...