IGNORED

Try to do someone a favour and...

she posted your question:

Q: Just an FYI to help you sell these games. They are not Atari games at all. They are Intellivision games. Note the label on the Donkey Kong. It says for Intellivision right on it. None of these can be used on an Atari console. 08-Apr-10 A: Hello : ) I did note, with a close up pic of the Donkey Kong, for viewers to see that it's by Intellivision, & stated in the description the 1 named Pitfall,is for Activision,...the other 6 look nothing like the Intellivision game, or Activision game, in shape or size, & are only marked "Mattel-1979" on back....so, I don't know what kind they are, was told they were for Atari when purchased...Thanks, Regards, Julie : )

now here is what just sent her......

:ponder: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :twisted:

question:

you are false advertising and i might report you to ebgay.these are not for atari.they are ALL for the intellivision system.these are not for atari.now change your auction,please

now here is what just sent her......

icon_ponder.gificon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gificon_twisted.gif

question:

you are false advertising and i might report you to ebgay.these are not for atari.they are ALL for the intellivision system.these are not for atari.now change your auction,please

I just sent her one as well, as with a Wikipedia article in case she still doubts the information icon_smile.gif

icon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gificon_rolling.gif Ouch!!! Nice beat down she's taking...she's gonna be wondering what the hell she did to piss off all these people!!icon_laughingblue.gif

When you do that,they think you're being a know-it-all.I did something similar like that once at Ebay.They were advertising 2600 Coleco games as ColecoVison games.I just got a smart aleck reply instead of a thank you.So i just don't bother anymore correcting the clueless at Ebay. ;)