IGNORED

Red Sea Crossing and Birthday Mania

Xcel

Let Albert contact you again to help you out with verifying the cart.

8)

He is more than welcome to contact me again!

Why don't you contact him instead of making him chase you? You could message him now if you truly wanted to ;)

Because when we originally talked he said he would check some things and get back to me. When I didn't hear back from him over a week later I contacted him again. He apologized and said he had been busy and would definately get back to me. He never did! I had to assume he wasn't interested or didn't have time for it. I am not upset, he has a right to do what he wants but I am not going to make a pest of myself or beg! I have a feeling that this is what you all did to Steve. When I was in contact with Albert I tried contacting Steve to see if he would talk to Albert. Steve wouldn't return any of my emails, even though I made it clear I was the guy who originally found the game and contacted him first. I figure he was bombarded with emails and calls about his game and is now fed up and won't even respond to me!

I still stand by my theory that Red Sea Crossing is a hoax/scam.

Do you really think I have this much time to spend on a hoax? If it was a scam for money I would have sold it a long ago...I have had plenty of offers! Every time I get on here and try to figure something out I end up getting frustrated and then I just want to put it away and forget about it! You all have to understand I don't know who is really trying to help me or who is just trying to get their hands on it. I have had people who want to send me equipment to dump it and then I am supposed to trust them and send it back to them! I have had people who want to meet me and look at the game. I don't know any of these people, who on here would meet someone or invite them to their home not knowing a thing about them? I wasted 5 hours driving back and forth to take it to a show at the end of last year and not one person had ever heard of it! I have no problem letting someone examine the game but I am going to ensure it is in a safe environment for me. I also want to make sure they aren't going to dump it without my knowledge or dump it and use it for their own gain.

• Like 2

Don't let him get to you, it's just that we've had our share of hoaxes here and when something too good to be true comes along (like the Air Raid box) people are naturally skeptical. If you're going to trust anyone here, trust Al.

Tempest

Don't let him get to you, it's just that we've had our share of hoaxes here and when something too good to be true comes along (like the Air Raid box) people are naturally skeptical. If you're going to trust anyone here, trust Al.

Tempest

Sorry, this time I wasn't trying to be hard on him but it probably did look that way. From his answers it looks like he is credible and I do want it to be real but I just have a feeling that it is not real...but I would love for me to be proven wrong. I have no trouble at all eating my words if it is something cool like a new Atari game. Oh, just for the record, I was a believer in the Air Raid box and posted such when many were doubting ;) :P

• Like 1

Tempest

Sorry, this time I wasn't trying to be hard on him but it probably did look that way. From his answers it looks like he is credible and I do want it to be real but I just have a feeling that it is not real...but I would love for me to be proven wrong. I have no trouble at all eating my words if it is something cool like a new Atari game. Oh, just for the record, I was a believer in the Air Raid box and posted such when many were doubting ;) :P

The guy posts here and anyone here is able to state his opinion. I agree with you C.C. this Red Sea Crossing seems like a hoax. If I am wrong, oh well. And if people posting here scare him off (again) then too bad for him. Anywho +1 for calling nag whatever his screen name is out.

8)

Why don't you contact him instead of making him chase you? You could message him now if you truly wanted to ;)

Because when we originally talked he said he would check some things and get back to me. When I didn't hear back from him over a week later I contacted him again. He apologized and said he had been busy and would definately get back to me. He never did! I had to assume he wasn't interested or didn't have time for it. I am not upset, he has a right to do what he wants but I am not going to make a pest of myself or beg! I have a feeling that this is what you all did to Steve. When I was in contact with Albert I tried contacting Steve to see if he would talk to Albert. Steve wouldn't return any of my emails, even though I made it clear I was the guy who originally found the game and contacted him first. I figure he was bombarded with emails and calls about his game and is now fed up and won't even respond to me!

Sounds just like Albert. He never answers or gets back to you. I call B.S. on that. I have PM'ed him many times and for much less important reasons and he ALWAYS gets back to me. There is probably no one more dedicated to Atari than him.

Nagn2, I still believe it's real. I just wonder what you really want to do with it? Did you want to sell it, keep it in your personal collection, etc...

I don't have money to buy it myself. I'm just wondering what your thoughts are.

I ultimately want to sell it but as I have said before I am in no hurry. The money will not change my life. I made my money back in the 90's. I garage sale and do Ebay for the fun and thrill of it. I guess you could say the thrill for me is not the money itself but finding something that somebody didn't want and buying it as cheap as possible and then selling it for as much as possible. That may be crazy or sick to some people but for me it is the story behind every deal that I thrive on. This find has turned into the biggest story I have ever had and may ever have. I don't want the ending to be "I sold it for x amount and then found out it was really worth a lot more". I doubt I will ever have a find like this again. It is a once in a lifetime find for me and I have found some unbelievable things over the past 7 years.

I haven't sold it yet because I feel there is to much negativity/doubt towards its authenticity and I feel it will hurt what it could bring. I have no problem having someone look at it and verify it but I am not going to just ship it to someone. If I can work something out where I feel safe and conifident with who I am dealing with then I have no problem with that. Unitl then I will either wait for an offer I feel is right. I won't auction it or advertise it for sale until I feel like it has been more or less fully accepted that it is legit.

8)

Sounds just like Albert. He never answers or gets back to you. I call B.S. on that. I have PM'ed him many times and for much less important reasons and he ALWAYS gets back to me. There is probably no one more dedicated to Atari than him.

Well then PM him and ask him. I don't fault him for any reason he didn't get back to me, that is his right. I am just stating what happened!

I haven't sold it yet because I feel there is to much negativity/doubt towards its authenticity and I feel it will hurt what it could bring.

Now that I do believe. If you can somehow prove this thing to be real, now is a crazy good time to sell. You got some heavy hitters fighting over stuff and that only happens once in a while. Magicard just sold for $6,700+ which is rediculous, that game should be 2k tops and even that is too much. I am not against you Nagn2 in any way even though it may look that way since I think this game is fake but I am being honest when I tell you now is a better time than ever to verify this thing and sell, me and others saying it was fake a few years back may have just made you some more money since there are a couple people with big $$$$ to spend in the game now and they are fighting over stuff. You can thank me some day with a prime rib dinner :D ;) :P

I have tried to keep up with this, but I'm confused. Who currently has it, and who had it before?

And why is there no pictures of it?

If someone has the only 1 known, and doesn't want to have it copied, I understand fully, but I would still provide a photo of ½ of it, so no one can make/fake copies.