IGNORED

Exerion prototype for the ColecoVision

opcode

In other to help me fund my upcoming Super Game Module for the ColecoVision I have decided to auction some of my unreleased prototypes, games I have been porting over the years but have no interest in releasing commercially.

First game is Exerion, port of the SG-1000 game, which happens to be a port of an arcade game by Jaleco.

Auction is for the cartridge only, and only 5 copies of the game will be produced. Cartridge comes with standard Opcode prototype label, numbered and signed.

Right now I have copy # 1 on eBay:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1604242968951?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=160424296895&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Starting price is low, only $1.

Don't miss this chance to own this soon to be ultra rare game for the ColecoVision. :)

Edited by opcode

In other to help me fund my upcoming Super Game Module for the ColecoVision I have decided to auction some of my unreleased prototypes, games I have been porting over the years but have no interest in releasing commercially.

First game is Exerion, port of the SG-1000 game, which happens to be a port of an arcade game by Jaleco.

Auction is for the cartridge only, and only 5 copies of the game will be produced. Cartridge comes with standard Opcode prototype label, numbered and signed.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1604242968951?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=160424296895&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Don't miss this chance to own this soon to be ultra rare game for the ColecoVision. :)

I can't afford unreleased prototypes, but I'm on the list for SGM and DK Arcade and I would be happy to prepay for these if that would help you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just noticed this --- Damn that game looks good!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...