IGNORED

Nolan Bushnell Appointed to Atari Board

Understand that in the chain restaurant business you have to get to about 10 to have it make sense. When Lehman fell we realized that we could not get to ten with no access to outside capital. We closed the two restaurants strategically and kept one as a showcase for the software. Since a demo was necessary. The software business could grow without outside capital and it turns out that we were correct and as the economy comes out of the recession we have a huge opportunity. The code is robust and the market is proven. We just signed a huge deal in China and expect may more.

• Like 1

Cvga? Survey says? I'll trust your word on it.

His answer was correct. He's also knowledgeable about uWink. Since I said his answer would be all the proof I needed, I'll stick by my word and say that I believe it's him.

• Like 2

His answer was correct. He's also knowledgeable about uWink. Since I said his answer would be all the proof I needed, I'll stick by word and say that I believe it's him.

If that the case...Mr.bushnell did you get my chat message on facebook?

LETS GET STARTED WITH TRUTH.

Fair enough. Perhaps you can explain a few things that make no sense to me. Let's start with the present/recent past....

In this interview you claimed to have been involved with the development of the Missile Command coin-op...

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/missile-command/atari-founder-revisits-roots-with-missile-command/1390303

During said interview, you recalled playing the game in your office and even specific memories of the game's development, such as...

We actually got some criticism, you know, "The End" [the game-over screen] – people thought it was a little too dire of a prediction.

By all accounts, you left Atari in December of 1978...this is a matter of public record. You couldn't possibly remember the development of Missile Command, because the game never even reached the design phase until mid-1979 (it was released in July of '80). How do you account for this anachronism? :?

If you are Netman let me tell you that you were a true believer as was I. If it is any consolation I am sure that I lost more money so far than you did. However the last chapter is not written and the software is better than ever.

Let's hope! I still have my shares (although not as many as Netman).

I for one, would like to welcome Mr. Bushnell to AtariAge. It is always nice when one of the "creators" visits the forums. Thanks for taking the time to post. :cool:

I remain skeptical; after all, we've had "impostors" show up here before. If I turn out to be wrong, I'll gladly apologize for my remarks earlier.

I for one, would like to welcome Mr. Bushnell to AtariAge. It is always nice when one of the "creators" visits the forums. Thanks for taking the time to post. :cool:

But now he's no longer a floating orb of myth and misconception. He actually exists like the rest of the smelly people who post here! My fantasies and illusions are melting! Help me! Help me!

I find it very interesting to learn that apparently Warner was going to 'green light', according to your words, a movie that Paramount is in fact making, or rather was making. Care to explain that slip-up? That seems like something that wouldn't be easy to mix up. I mean no offense, I just am still skeptical as to your identity.

I find it very interesting to learn that apparently Warner was going to 'green light', according to your words, a movie that Paramount is in fact making. Care to explain that slip-up?

Shhhhh! Albert can't think of everything. Don't spoil it.

Headline reads "Geeks Fooled by Fake Bushnell."

Exerpt:

As with the "fake Steve Jobs," a few years before, "NolanB" strung along classic gaming fanatics for years. Initially, some questioned the poster's identity, but within a few months almost all were convinced. Two years later, "NolanB" was revealed to be a 60-year-old living in his 93-year-old mother's basement in Fresno, CA.

"I did it for fun," Ralph Snotzki said. "I had no idea it would be taken so seriously, and then, well, I just had fun with it."

Ralph is now running a new blog under his real name with endorsements from Ax Cologne.

• Like 1

His answer was correct. He's also knowledgeable about uWink. Since I said his answer would be all the proof I needed, I'll stick by word and say that I believe it's him.

If that the case...Mr.bushnell did you get my chat message on facebook?

Headline reads "Geeks Fooled by Fake Bushnell."

Exerpt:

As with the "fake Steve Jobs," a few years before, "NolanB" strung along classic gaming fanatics for years. Initially, some questioned the poster's identity, but within a few months almost all were convinced. Two years later, "NolanB" was revealed to be a 60-year-old living in his 93-year-old mother's basement in Fresno, CA.

"I did it for fun," Ralph Snotzki said. "I had no idea it would be taken so seriously, and then, well, I just had fun with it."

Ralph is now running a new blog under his real name with endorsements from Ax Cologne.

• Like 1

I find it very interesting to learn that apparently Warner was going to 'green light', according to your words, a movie that Paramount is in fact making, or rather was making. Care to explain that slip-up? That seems like something that wouldn't be easy to mix up. I mean no offense, I just am still skeptical as to your identity.

• Like 1