IGNORED

imagine going to a garage sale and finding this.......

Clothes

Collectibles

Children’s Toys

Laser Disks

DVDs

CDs

Electronics

Processors

House Hold Items

Video Games

Full Size Rygar Arcade Game

Computer Desks (unassembled)

Vintage Playboy Magazines

(2) Truck Tires

Kitchen and Bathroom Tiles

1/18 Scale Model Cars from AutoArt

Everything must go! No reasonable offer refused.

Clothes

Collectibles

Children’s Toys

Laser Disks

DVDs

CDs

Electronics

Processors

House Hold Items

Video Games

Full Size Rygar Arcade Game

Computer Desks (unassembled)

Vintage Playboy Magazines

(2) Truck Tires

Kitchen and Bathroom Tiles

1/18 Scale Model Cars from AutoArt

Everything must go! No reasonable offer refused.

Wow! There was one here on the 12th, they had 3 arcades, one was a Robotron for only $150!!! That friday of the craigslist ad I was busy and did not check, curse my laziness!!! :x

Ive always loved rygar and I hated nintendo for years for screwing up a great game. I never understand how or why they never made it like the arcade. why did they always change the arcade versions when bought to the nes?

I actually thought the NES version was way better than the arcade....The arcade is simply Rastan ripoff!

Ive always loved rygar and I hated nintendo for years for screwing up a great game. I never understand how or why they never made it like the arcade. why did they always change the arcade versions when bought to the nes?

I actually thought the NES version was way better than the arcade....The arcade is simply Rastan ripoff!

The arcade game may have seemed amazing when you were 10 years old and playing it at the local Pizza Hut for a quarter a pop, and it looked better than anything on home consoles. But play it on MAME today and it seems somewhat shallow and repetitive. It's only because of the NES re-imagining that anyone remembers the game fondly enough for there to be a PS2 remake. Like how people only still care about Ninja Gaiden because it was converted from a standard beat em up into an epic cinematic adventure on the NES.

Rygar is a Rastan ripoff, right? Nothing has been done with the Rastan franchise since some forgotten sequel came out in 1991. Maybe there should have been a NES version.

Edited by mbd30
  • Like 2

Same, Rygar for Nes is actually one of if not my favorite NES game. Soo many good memories of that game