IGNORED

Do multiple PP payments cost more?

HFK

A seller is raping me on shipping three manuals, $17, won't combine. So will they have to pay more fees if I pay for each one individually? Obviously for me I will still be paying the same amount for one payment or three but what will cost them more? Paying one fee for a $25 total transaction or paying a fee for $9, 8, and 8?

There is a flat fee of (I think) 30 cents per transaction and then a percentage of the total amount (ranges from 2% through 3% depending on your specific PayPal account). So, yes, it will cost the seller about 60 cents more if you pay for each transaction separately.

..Al

At least it will cost a little more. I had tried communicating with them twice before they even responded and then it was only with an invoice. I figure it is not even worth trying to ask for separate shipping. The feedback will reflect their communication skills and shipping skills.

A seller is raping me on shipping three manuals, $17, won't combine. So will they have to pay more fees if I pay for each one individually? Obviously for me I will still be paying the same amount for one payment or three but what will cost them more? Paying one fee for a $25 total transaction or paying a fee for $9, 8, and 8?

Ebay Seller Id Please.

Ebay Seller Id Please.

Well these were arcade manuals and he isn't a big seller, just seems to have had some to get rid of so no need to really post his name on an Atari forum.

If you were looking for any arcade game manuals though I would probably only buy from a guy named hobo992k if you are ready to pay individually. ;)

How asinine of them. And, I bet they'll be in bad packaging. I say rape him with PayPal fees.