IGNORED

The Adam SD Drive....

else

The SD cartridge would need to read and write to the supergame to record the names and scores in the hall of fame area. Most people using their ADAM's today are only using them for exclusive Adam Supergames and Colecovision games. Word Processing, spreadsheets, and day to day computer tasks are done on a Windows PC. So if one could get most the ADAM supergames to run on a Colecovision with 99.9% of the same features accept for printing then that would be very popular. Many Colecovision owners could experience the Coleco Supergames for the very first time. [/size] [/font]

While not intended specifically to port the Supergames over to the ColecoVision, I think it's been discussed that the forthcoming OpCode Supergame module could potentially give the stock ColecoVision the needed memory to run the Supergames (alove with a host of other features). You'd have to ask Eduardo to be certain, but that is the perception I came away with from the threads he's been a part of. (I may be just jumping too far in my conclusion from the Donkey Kong Arcade thread where I think I recall him saying his DKA program would run on an Adam as is, but needed the SGM to run on a Colecovision.)

an 80K random access tape drive

Actually, Adam tapes are 256KB, disks are 160KB. But yea, back in the day ROMs were really expensive to make and thus a company had to lay a lot of money on the line to make one.

Yeah. Thought I flubbed that number. But am I correct in that there is little point to an "ADAM Exclusive" game that won't run on a ColecoVision these days? Or is there anything else an ADAM can draw on that a ColecoVision couldn't?

The SD Adamnet device would be ideal for third party companies to make exclusive new Adam Super games.

The following information is for those that are new to the ADAM

The Colecovision came out in 1982. Then in 1983 Coleco released Expansion Module #3 which was a Adam computer with a built in supergame module. There were more then a dozen Coleco made games for the Adam. None of them were more then 256K in length. There were millions of Colecovision's sold but most likely there were only around 150,000+ Adam computers sold (Some people claim around 250,000+ Adams sold).

So the Supergame module exists in the form of a ADAM computer but only a small percentage of Colecovision owners purchased expansion module #3. Some people also own 3.5 inch 1.44MB floppy disks (Plenty of storage for third party game development).

Here are some of the ADAM games

Dragon's Lair the Super Game was officially released on Digital Data Pack and 5 ¼" Disk (153K).

Jeopardy (floating around in public domain but not officially released). 160K

Best of B.C. 67K

Colecovision Video catalog 192K

Troll's Tale (Demo) 39K

Dambuster's the Super Game (69K)

Buck Rodgers the Super Game (152K) Shipped with all Adam computers on Digital Data Pack

Project Name by Line (Coleco internal development cartridge for Adam) Used to create Supergames.

The Best of Electronic Arts (152K) Released on Digital Data Pack

Subroc the Supergame (92K) floating around in public domain but not officially released).

Richard Scary Best Electronic Workbench every (242K) Released on Digital Data Pack with awesome graphics.

2010: The text adventure Game (released on Digital Data Pack)

Zaxxon the Super Game (released on Disk and Digital Data Pack)

The Best of Broderbund (released on Digital Data Pack)

Donkey Kong the Super Game (released on Digital Data Pack) (95K) One of my favorite, exactly like arcade with intermissions and ape climbing latter. Second screen is blue like arcade.

Donkey Kong Junior the Super game (released on Digital Data Pack)

Family Feud (released on Digital Data Pack)

Else,

As far as the numbers I always saw and some confirmations by poeple who worked for Coleco, about 6 million ColecoVisions were made/sold and just under 1 million ADAM Computers were made/sold (Exp. Mod. #3 and Stand-Alone versions).

Actually, all the ADAM SuperGames are roughly 128 - 160K in size. The games were laid out in Right Directory Digital Data Packs to increase there load speed over Center Directory DDPs (SmartBasic, blank DDPs used for storage) and it took a lot of work by Jim Walters to hack away at all of these supergames and reassemble them for use on 5 1/4" 160K disks.

If you really want a good round-up of what was made for the ADAM by Coleco and third-party vendors after Coleco bailed with short desciptions and of course screenshots, check out my friend's website, Joe Blenkle's ADAM Family Computer Website:

http://www.sacnews.n...uter/index.html

He's been working like made to get everything up to date with the Coleco/ADAM Collection we have been putting together and it's probably the best starting point for anything ADAM related and also has a lot of CV stuff with more coming.

BTW, my little avatar pic is from the best 3rd party game ever made for the ADAM... it's called ADAM Bomb II - The Rescue!

Jim

Is there a reference link for 6 million Colecovision's made and 1 million Adam computers made? I never new Coleco made close to 1 million Adam computers. I heard that Coleco only made around 50,000+ 5 1/4 inch 160K disk drives (Not sure if that number is accurate). Third party companies like Micro Innovations made over 1,000+ 320K, 720K and 1.44MB floppy drives.

Those Adam computer game size numbers I provided above were quotes from Walters Software. Jim Walters converted many Coleco DDP to disk. Richard Scary Electronic Workbench every, was Coleco's largest game they every made. It would not fit on a 160K disk. I had Jim convert the 256K data pack to a 242K floppy disk version. Jim informed me that the program was 242K in length. All the other quotes from above on size are also from Jim Walter. I worked with Jim over the years to get some disk versions made of digital data pack only games like Richard Scary and some Coleco unreleased programs that ended up in public domain.

Sorry Else. ;-O

The close to 1 million ADAMs made (actually 950,000) was a figure given to Lyle Marschand by the Coleco representative that he dealt with for a couple years to buy hardware and software directly from Coleco. I was not working for him at this time (didn't start until April '88) but he referenced a lot of this in the earlier NIAD issues. They made a lot more than people ever realized from the Fall of '83 until meeting all their final orders that they were required to fill sometime in early '86.

Jim Walters (Walters Software Co.) and his brother Bruce were a godsend for the ADAM. They developed so many programs over they years and Jim's programs from 1988 on through the last, I think in '93, were simply outstanding. Unfortunately, his best programs were copy-protected and might never be able to make disk images of them for people to try out/enjoy on an emulator. He worked his ass off converting the supergames to 160K disk format and never received any compensation/royalities from a large percentage of the ADAM community.

Also, I don't actually consider Richard Scarry's Best Electronic Wordbook a SuperGame like DK, DK Jr., Zaxxon, SubRoc, Buck Rodgers. I considered it an exclusive ADAM Educational game, also Family Feud, Jeopardy and Dragon's Lair I consider exclusive ADAM Entertainment Games, not SuperGames. To me, SuperGames meant they had a cartridge version and then all the extras were added to make an ADAM version (with possibly the BEST BOX ever designed... they were shaped just like a coin-op arcade machine with all the artwork, etc. - you BOX COLLECTORS would have loved these!).

Sorry to hear that Jim spent time converting Richard Scarry's to 2 - 160K disks, cause there were some disk versions sold commercially and then Ron Collins converted it to run from 1 - 320K, 720K or 1.44Mb disk, I think around '91 or '92.

Jim

and Dragon's Lair I consider exclusive ADAM Entertainment Games

Actually, Dragon's Lair is the same as the c64 version -- so it's not an exclusive to the Adam (unless by exclusive you mean something else?)...

Actually, Dragon's Lair is the same as the c64 version -- so it's not an exclusive to the Adam (unless by exclusive you mean something else?)...

Yeah, it was exclusive to the ADAM, it was not made for the ColecoVision even though someone found a Dragon's Lair eprom that is now available in rom format that plays the falling platform level... so Coleco was probably looking into making a cart version. I also had a C=64 and was amazed when I came across the Dragon's Lair version for it, also Family Feud and Jeopardy were made for the C=64 as were very similar.

To discuss the SuperGames a little more from the other posts... The Best of Broderbond: A.E. & Choplifter was not considered a SuperGame either even though Choplifter was available on cartridge. The ADAM version was an identical port of the cart and it came in a regular rectangular box unlike the SuperGames which came in the Arcade Cabinet style boxes.

So basically the only Supergames were D.K., D.K. Jr., Zaxxon, Buck Rodgers, SubRoc (released into public domain), Dam Buster (released into public domain), Best of B.C. (by Sydney Development) and of course the Super Front Line Demo. These SuperGames had their origins as ColecoVision cartridges and then Coleco made enhanced/super versions of them for the ADAM that included extra play screens, intermissions, pause features, of course the Hall of Fame and the super cool boxes. All other ADAM only games developed were not considered SuperGames even though they were indeed super... games!

Let's all agree that they were some outstanding games for the time.

As far as porting them to be able to play on the ColecoVision with an Opcode SGM, good luck disassembling the programs to be able to make them work. It would be a huge undertaking. Jim Walters explained how long it took him to convert the SuperGames from Data Pack to Disk and even he would say that was fairly easy compared to porting an ADAM version which ran in RAM (multi-loading program segments, etc.) to a ColecoVision which would need to run in ROM. I would love to see it for CV owners, but doubt anyone would undertake such a huge endeavor.

Jim

an 80K random access tape drive

Actually, Adam tapes are 256KB, disks are 160KB. But yea, back in the day ROMs were really expensive to make and thus a company had to lay a lot of money on the line to make one.

Yeah. Thought I flubbed that number. But am I correct in that there is little point to an "ADAM Exclusive" game that won't run on a ColecoVision these days? Or is there anything else an ADAM can draw on that a ColecoVision couldn't?

The SD Adamnet device would be ideal for third party companies to make exclusive new Adam Super games.

The following information is for those that are new to the ADAM

The Colecovision came out in 1982. Then in 1983 Coleco released Expansion Module #3 which was a Adam computer with a built in supergame module. There were more then a dozen Coleco made games for the Adam. None of them were more then 256K in length. There were millions of Colecovision's sold but most likely there were only around 150,000+ Adam computers sold (Some people claim around 250,000+ Adams sold).

So the Supergame module exists in the form of a ADAM computer but only a small percentage of Colecovision owners purchased expansion module #3. Some people also own 3.5 inch 1.44MB floppy disks (Plenty of storage for third party game development).

Here are some of the ADAM games

Dragon's Lair the Super Game was officially released on Digital Data Pack and 5 ¼" Disk (153K).

Jeopardy (floating around in public domain but not officially released). 160K

Best of B.C. 67K

Colecovision Video catalog 192K

Troll's Tale (Demo) 39K

Dambuster's the Super Game (69K)

Buck Rodgers the Super Game (152K) Shipped with all Adam computers on Digital Data Pack

Project Name by Line (Coleco internal development cartridge for Adam) Used to create Supergames.

The Best of Electronic Arts (152K) Released on Digital Data Pack

Subroc the Supergame (92K) floating around in public domain but not officially released).

Richard Scary Best Electronic Workbench every (242K) Released on Digital Data Pack with awesome graphics.

2010: The text adventure Game (released on Digital Data Pack)

Zaxxon the Super Game (released on Disk and Digital Data Pack)

The Best of Broderbund (released on Digital Data Pack)

Donkey Kong the Super Game (released on Digital Data Pack) (95K) One of my favorite, exactly like arcade with intermissions and ape climbing latter. Second screen is blue like arcade.

Donkey Kong Junior the Super game (released on Digital Data Pack)

Family Feud (released on Digital Data Pack)

Else,

As far as the numbers I always saw and some confirmations by poeple who worked for Coleco, about 6 million ColecoVisions were made/sold and just under 1 million ADAM Computers were made/sold (Exp. Mod. #3 and Stand-Alone versions).

Actually, all the ADAM SuperGames are roughly 128 - 160K in size. The games were laid out in Right Directory Digital Data Packs to increase there load speed over Center Directory DDPs (SmartBasic, blank DDPs used for storage) and it took a lot of work by Jim Walters to hack away at all of these supergames and reassemble them for use on 5 1/4" 160K disks.

If you really want a good round-up of what was made for the ADAM by Coleco and third-party vendors after Coleco bailed with short desciptions and of course screenshots, check out my friend's website, Joe Blenkle's ADAM Family Computer Website:

http://www.sacnews.n...uter/index.html

He's been working like made to get everything up to date with the Coleco/ADAM Collection we have been putting together and it's probably the best starting point for anything ADAM related and also has a lot of CV stuff with more coming.

BTW, my little avatar pic is from the best 3rd party game ever made for the ADAM... it's called ADAM Bomb II - The Rescue!

Jim

Is there a reference link for 6 million Colecovision's made and 1 million Adam computers made? I never new Coleco made close to 1 million Adam computers. I heard that Coleco only made around 50,000+ 5 1/4 inch 160K disk drives (Not sure if that number is accurate). Third party companies like Micro Innovations made over 1,000+ 320K, 720K and 1.44MB floppy drives.

Those Adam computer game size numbers I provided above were quotes from Walters Software. Jim Walters converted many Coleco DDP to disk. Richard Scary Electronic Workbench every, was Coleco's largest game they every made. It would not fit on a 160K disk. I had Jim convert the 256K data pack to a 242K floppy disk version. Jim informed me that the program was 242K in length. All the other quotes from above on size are also from Jim Walter. I worked with Jim over the years to get some disk versions made of digital data pack only games like Richard Scary and some Coleco unreleased programs that ended up in public domain.

Sorry Else. ;-O

The close to 1 million ADAMs made (actually 950,000) was a figure given to Lyle Marschand by the Coleco representative that he dealt with for a couple years to buy hardware and software directly from Coleco. I was not working for him at this time (didn't start until April '88) but he referenced a lot of this in the earlier NIAD issues. They made a lot more than people ever realized from the Fall of '83 until meeting all their final orders that they were required to fill sometime in early '86.

Jim Walters (Walters Software Co.) and his brother Bruce were a godsend for the ADAM. They developed so many programs over they years and Jim's programs from 1988 on through the last, I think in '93, were simply outstanding. Unfortunately, his best programs were copy-protected and might never be able to make disk images of them for people to try out/enjoy on an emulator. He worked his ass off converting the supergames to 160K disk format and never received any compensation/royalities from a large percentage of the ADAM community.

Also, I don't actually consider Richard Scarry's Best Electronic Wordbook a SuperGame like DK, DK Jr., Zaxxon, SubRoc, Buck Rodgers. I considered it an exclusive ADAM Educational game, also Family Feud, Jeopardy and Dragon's Lair I consider exclusive ADAM Entertainment Games, not SuperGames. To me, SuperGames meant they had a cartridge version and then all the extras were added to make an ADAM version (with possibly the BEST BOX ever designed... they were shaped just like a coin-op arcade machine with all the artwork, etc. - you BOX COLLECTORS would have loved these!).

Sorry to hear that Jim spent time converting Richard Scarry's to 2 - 160K disks, cause there were some disk versions sold commercially and then Ron Collins converted it to run from 1 - 320K, 720K or 1.44Mb disk, I think around '91 or '92.

Jim

Someone should try and get Wikipedia to show the actual number of Colecovision's and Adam's made in a update.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/ColecoVision

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Coleco_Adam

It is good that Jim Walters copy protected many of his better quality EOS Adam programs since it helped protect Walters Software's revenue and overall sells. Walters Software also made some exclusive 3.5 inch disk images of his programs like Spelling Aid, Formatter III with a 1.44MB floppy disk support, and others. I have some of his later custom images he made for 3.5 inch disk owners. Walters software developed the best EOS third party programs for the ADAM. All fast smartkey driven quality programs.

Jim at NIAD I also do not consider Richard Scary Best Electronic workbook as a "Supergame" along with some other Adam games. I tried to make it clear in my prior posts that some games were officially labeled as "Supergames" by Coleco and other games including educational games had standard titles. Sorry if I was not clear enough in my prior post.

Richard Scary was never released on disk. Only a Digital Data Pack version was officially released. Jim spent time converting the 256K data pack version to the 242K disk version (He might have made a 2 disk 160K version also since most people owned 160K disks). It cost enough money to get it converted to a 242K disk image. But it is nice to be able to run it on one disk that is 320k or larger.

Yes Jim Walters did a lot of good things for the Adam community and volunteered time converting some supergames. Over the years I spent several hundred dollars having Jim fix and convert Adam supergames and regular Adam games including some unreleased ones. It cost a lot to get Tunnel and Trolls Demo working correctly as a demo. When I sent the program image to Jim he thought Tunnel and Trolls was originally a working game that someone purposely messed up so that it would crash after the title screen. Jim fixed the Tunnel and Trolls program so at least it became a working demo. Someone out there might have the working Tunnel and Trolls program instead of the so called demo. I also paid Jim to get the Project Name by Line cartridge version to become an EOS disk version for those that did not own the unreleased cartridge. To get a copy of the Project Name by line image it cost around $150 from a person that was selling a copy of the image. Jim Walters was able to make a cartridge version that allowed Adam owners to take a screen shot of what was currently running on the Adam and then save the screen shot to disk. There were a lot of programs that ended up in public domain. I was able to get Jim to restore the 5 screen Donkey Kong Junior Supergame so it works just like a released game without any secret code needed, only the 4 screen version was released. No modifications were made to graphics or sound in the videogame restoration. The only thing that needed to be done was to remove the secret hidden internal code and have the game automatically go to the 5th screen. If this version of Donkey Kong Junior with the 5th screen was every going to be released to the public that is the way it would have worked. Walter did an awesome job of restoring the Donkey Kong Junior to a quality of A+. Jim also got the Frontline Supergame demo working. Jim thought maybe that was a fully or partially finished Super Game but the person that sent me the image might have not have copied the image correctly. At least now thanks to Jim there is a working demo of Frontline the Supergame.

The full Jeopardy might be lost forever. Jim told me that Jeopardy is only 160K because the Coleco employee that copied the image copied the original unreleased 256K image to a 160K Coleco disk drive. The problem with doing that is the program was longer then 160K. Jim Walter mentioned to me that when the Jeopardy game is played several hundreds of times or so that at a certain point the program would just crash and it would not reset the question pack. Jim fixed Jeopardy so that when it reaches the last question pack it will no longer crash and it will reset. It is too bad the 256K Jeopardy image appears to be lost forever. At least we have the 160K disk image.

All the video game restoration that Walters software did he never change any graphics, sound, or title screens to place his company or my company name on the program. The purpose was to keep the programs exactly in the same condition as the author would have attended it to be (Videogame restoration).

The version of Jeopardy that I have has the original copywrited title screen from Coleco with two screen logos. Some hacker removed the one title screen and changed the second title screen to say that it was a public domain program. Coleco never released it into public domain. Who every this person was they hacked the title screen to say it was public domain then distributed the program to Adam users groups and Adam mail order companies. Subroc the Supergame also has a copywrited title but then again someone modified the program and removed the copywrite information.

The version of Cabbage Patch Kids that says 128K appears to be a hacker that purposely was messing around with title screen. I have the exact same version of the improved Cabbage Patch Colecovision cartridge image that has a normal title screen. I had Walter look at it one day and he thought that someone for the fun of it just changed the title screen to say 128K.

Edited by HDTV1080P

Yeah, it was exclusive to the ADAM, it was not made for the ColecoVision even though someone found a Dragon's Lair eprom that is now available in rom format that plays the falling platform level... so Coleco was probably looking into making a cart version. I also had a C=64 and was amazed when I came across the Dragon's Lair version for it, also Family Feud and Jeopardy were made for the C=64 as were very similar.

I had actually researched this years ago... and my memory may be hazy, but I seem to recall the Commodore version was a port of the Adam version that was done by a French company *after* the Adam was discontinued. I want to say it wasn't until 1986 when the C-64 port arrived (From Electronic Arts in the US, along with new sequel, Escape from Singe's Castle -- not sure if Coleco's license had expired or what happened there that it took 2 years to find another system.

I would take a guess and think that was probably the same or similar story with the game shows. A quick check on google shows they were made by Sharedata for the C64 and Apple IIe. The graphics were almost identical, and they also did multiple versions of Jeopardy ultimately, plus Concentration and Wheel of Fortune in the same style as Family Feud and Jeopardy. Not sure on the source of the non-Adam games, but always had a sneaking suspicion that those *may* have been Adam 'in-development' titles that were finished and released by ShareData a few years later. :) Or maybe it's just wishful thinking. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The following link is a thread on the Colecovision/ADAM SD flash memory cartridge

http://www.atariage....ht-be-released/

The Colecovision SD flash cartridge is mainly for Colecovision games only. Adam owners will still want to own the SD flash drive that uses Adamnet. 99% of all the Adam software requires Adamnet devices in order to use Adam dedicated programs.

Edited by HDTV1080P

Hi. Just a quick update, since there's been a few people sending me questions about this:

I'm still waiting for the PC boards I ordered to come in (I expect them to be in soon). So no change in status really at this point. I'll keep you posted -- when I actually have some news to post :)

ADAMNet cables are easy to find and they are cheap. These are the kind you need. I just bought one from this place:

http://www.showmecables.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=2912&utm_source=google&utm_medium=merchant&utm_campaign=15-302-003R

I looked as several other places, but they all shipped UPS and it cost a lot more. This place will ship via U.S. Mail.

Joe B.

How hard will it be to find or make the adamnet cables? I believe they are like phone jacks, but with six wires I think. Will this be an issue if you actually start selling these?

Hi. Just a quick update, since there's been a few people sending me questions about this:

I'm still waiting for the PC boards I ordered to come in (I expect them to be in soon). So no change in status really at this point. I'll keep you posted -- when I actually have some news to post icon_smile.gif

I just had a few questions to ask:

1. Is there away to update the firmware/software with your new Adamnet SD flash memory device? Such a feature would be ideal if you were to offer a software update to the devices BIOS. One could download the new firmware from the web and update the firmware with a SD card.

2. Does the device handle MMC, SD and SDHC flash memory? A 32GB SDHC would be nice to use as a large virtual hard drive. Of course special software would need to be written for the ADAM to see a large size drive. All the latest Adam software utilities like File Manager and many others only recognize Adam net disk drive sizes of a maximum size of 1.44MB. 32MB SD cards can be purchased for around $3.35. Without special software written for the ADAM many programs could only use 1.44MB of space on the 32MB SD card.

3. If your new device works just like a Adam Net disk drive then programs like Copycart + 2.0 might be able to init the full space of the 32MB or larger SD card after format is completed. Copycart + 2.0 allows one to manually enter the block size of the media being used. Also I have the latest version of Coleco SmartFiler that creates a database the size of the media being used.

Your product sounds like a amazing fast storage device for the Adam. Thanks for all the hard work. I might purchase a couple and replace my two ADAM 1.44MB floppy drives.

Edited by HDTV1080P

I'm still waiting for the PC boards I ordered to come in (I expect them to be in soon). So no change in status really at this point. I'll keep you posted -- when I actually have some news to post :)

Hello! How can we go about ordering one of your units? How much are you asking?

• 1 month later...

Wow, about my last reply, I have no idea how it ended up in here? That was a reply to a completely different topic.

Anyway, I would DEFINITELY like to buy one of these.

I have been looking for a hard drive and 5 1/4 disk drive for my ADAM for a while, and this is a MUCH more practical solution. Not to mention it would make it much easier to transfer disk and ddp images.

Cant wait to hear more about this and see what new things come up once some Coleco/Adam developers get this bad boy.

I actually developed an AdamNET -> USB interface for the PC a few years ago. Got it far enough to boot and cooperate with other AdamNET peripherals, then got busy with stuff and lost interest in it. I'm glad to see this come about, I'll be in line to order one too!

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone. Sorry for the lack of news. As a quick update:

I sent the only working unit (and I do mean ONLY!) to a fellow AtariAge individual to demo at the AdamCon show back in mid-June. I thought it would only be gone a week or two at most. The individual has not returned it to me after over two and a half months, and it not responding to my attempted requests to contact him. I don't know what to make of the situation. I'm not happy, to say the least -- I poured a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and time in to this. Until I get it back, things are at a complete standstill. Hopefully this all a misunderstanding and will be straightened out soon -- but I dunno....

Edited by else

I sent the only working unit (and I do mean ONLY!) to a fellow AtariAge individual to demo at the AdamCon show back in mid-June. I thought it would only be gone a week or two at most. The individual has not returned it to me after over two and a half months, and it not responding to my attempted requests to contact him. I don't know what to make of the situation. I'm not happy, to say the least -- I poured a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and time in to this. Until I get it back, things are at a complete standstill. Hopefully this all a misunderstanding and will be straightened out soon -- but I dunno....

Was it coleconut or someone else? I know coleconut presented the unit at Adamcon 22, I was there.

Was it coleconut or someone else? I know coleconut presented the unit at Adamcon 22, I was there.

Yes, correct.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just came across this thread and the Adam SD Drive seems like a SUPER COOL unit. Any news on this? Else, did you ever get your proto unit back?

Ditto on this. Interested in your device.

*hopes you've gotten your prototype back*. If not, do you have schematics so you can at least reproduce?

What is the current status? Still on hold?

Edited by SlowCoder

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...