IGNORED

Madhatter667's Massive for Sale Thread

madhatter667

Hey guys,

Upon the suggestion from forum members... here is a merged for sale thread of many things I have for sale. Items will be added as time goes on, as this is still a WIP.

One four port Atari 5200 consoles. No accessories. Deck only. Paid around $20 for it. Would like to get something close to that.

100_0384.jpg

Game Genie for NES. Make offer.

100_0393.jpg

Atari #2. This is my ugliest 2600. 4 switch woody. Can have Wicos, or stock controllers. Might be able to find power supply. Not sure. Got to look through more boxes. $20 obo. If I find the PSU, I'll include it at no extra cost.

100_0379.jpg

N64 power supply. I forgot I even had this laying around. $4. obo

100_0381.jpg

NES Power Pad. Picked up a couple of these a while ago. I don't need two. Make offer.

P1010446.jpg

Old school PSX shell. This one does have the serial I/O on the back. This is a leftover from a case mod that I did a while ago. Simple, clean housing for the guts. If you have an old yellowed, scratched PSX, this might be the ticket. Make offer.

100_0401.jpg

I also have some extra games for sale. These are disc only. I got them used, and we all know how sometimes you don't get all the stuff with a game.

PS2:

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City $5 obo

ChoroQ $3 obo

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun $4 obo

Chaos Legion $6 obo

Haven: Call of the King $4 obo

XBox:

Knight's Apprentice: Memorick's Adventures $4 obo

I also have a copy of Diablo for PC and Mac. Still in the jewel case, with its inserts. Disc is in awesome shape. $4. obo

More goodies to the list:

Star NX10 printer User's Manual (for those of you who might run one with your ST)

SF 314 Disk Drive Owner's manual

SC1224 Monitor owner's manual

Atari 520ST Owner's manual (water stained a little)

Atari Logo sourcebook... very light cover scratches can be seen in the right light, otherwise excellent shape)

ST Basic sourcebook and tutorial. Very small stain in lower left corner of cover only. Cover is otherwise similar to the Logo sourcebook. Aside from some small blemishes, they are excellentfor their age, and definitely on the inside.

Make on offer on any, or all of these Atari related manuals.

Golden Sun/Golden Sun the Lost Age strategy guide. $10

Intellivision with box (rough), and an Intellivoice module. The module is untested, but the system works. Will add pics in a little while. $40 shipped obo within the USA.

Intellivision II, with a fairly large lot of games. Some boxed, most not. If interested, drop me a line for details and we can work something out.

Retro Entertainment system. Complete. $10 + shipping in the USA.

Please either post in this thread, or PM me for any items of interest. I am also interested in trades. Lynx games, jag games, jag controllers or vid cables are some of what I need at this point (traded for a Jag with some games and a controller, with power cable). If you have a trade in mind, PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.

Edited by madhatter667

• 2 weeks later...