IGNORED

Rough conditioned Air Raid sill going for the big bucks...

Zap!

Geez, mine is stuck at 1,525 and this dude is at 1,400. WTF?

Hey, the fact that this cart is at 1400 is a good thing. Trust me on this one. They are just fighting it out over the bad label game. Once this game has sold they will very soon focus their attention to your game. Once they do, than the sky is the limit. If that game can get at least 1,400 imagine how much they will be bidding on a label that actually looks pretty good.

I bid a Grand on this cart a week or so ago. The seller had a high reserve and it didn't sell. I would have gone higher but it is in horrible condition and the screws are exposed. It most likely has been opened. Hall ow, I bid like 1400 on yours, I may jump in at the end on it if it doesn't go any higher. I really think you'll a ton of bids at the end. Hope you do well on it.

Thanks Atari181. Should be fun, however I don't know if i'll watch the ending. Getting a bit nervous and jumpy just thinking about it! I will be at work when the auction ends. That other cart lost what $350 buck by re-listing it?

I also think it lost some money because they the day before edited a part saying, contact us about a $1500 buy it now offer. That is a pretty slimy thing to announce when you already have bidders on your auction. I am definitely sure that you will get much, much more than what this game got. You are handling it much better, and the label is much better. It is obvious the true high bidders are going to battle it out over yours.

Thanks Atari181. Should be fun, however I don't know if i'll watch the ending. Getting a bit nervous and jumpy just thinking about it! I will be at work when the auction ends. That other cart lost what $350 buck by re-listing it?

I also think it lost some money because they the day before edited a part saying, contact us about a $1500 buy it now offer. That is a pretty slimy thing to announce when you already have bidders on your auction. I am definitely sure that you will get much, much more than what this game got. You are handling it much better, and the label is much better. It is obvious the true high bidders are going to battle it out over yours.

Or perhaps the winner felt 1400 was a good deal and will be happy with it at half the price?? Who knows.