IGNORED

Watch as i destroy a RARITY 5 Atari game

Rev

"I Want My Mommy" rarity just increased by .01% . . . . But I am with Chicky on this one.

JayWI: Star Wars and Ghostbusters. Good stuff.

Cebus: Bad Monkey!!

Good answers, but you missed JayWI's last movie quote from Cool Hand Luke "What we have here is a failure to communicate".

"Shakin' the bush boss" lol My stepdad used to say that to my mom when she would get

bossy.

• Like 1

I love homebrews and do not mind at all the destruction of the original game for something cool and new (and I think the lamp stuff cebus does is incredible art) but

I do not see the purpose of taking an argument from one thread and starting it again in another.....and I really see no purpose in taking a cart and destroying it for the sake of destroying it ...it's really not that funny , but that's just me.../shrug

Edited by Atari2600Lives
  • Like 4

"I Want My Mommy" rarity just increased by .01% . . . . But I am with Chicky on this one.

Good answers, but you missed JayWI's last movie quote from Cool Hand Luke "What we have here is a failure to communicate".

Darn, didn't even notice that one, and I knew it too. I just saw the "What are you babbling about..." comment and responded.

• Like 1

I needed that cart. :(

I need that cartridge too and I have over 350 to 400 games.

Was this cart really that rare????

The rarity guide said it was only an R5 and then i checked on ebay there is a few going cheap and some buy it nows for like 25 bucks.

Anyway,cebus paypal'd me 15 bucks to do this little stunt so i dont care anyway.

plus,now i need this cart for my collection!!! :x

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

I needed that cart. :(

I need that cartridge too and I have over 350 to 400 games.

Was this cart really that rare????

The rarity guide said it was only an R5 and then i checked on ebay there is a few going cheap and some buy it nows for like 25 bucks.

Anyway,cebus paypal'd me 15 bucks to do this little stunt so i dont care anyway.

plus,now i need this cart for my collection!!! :x

ROFL!!! Oh well it happenz.

I personally would never let anger get me to destroy such a rare cart or comic book, etc..

Now joysticks are another matter entirely!

/points to a huge pile of busted Nes-PS2 joysticks icon_mrgreen.gif

• Like 1

I will reinstate my prevoius statement: I did not give rev any money to do this. I would not give anyone money to do this. I had NOTHING to do with this, whether the users of AtariAge believe it or not.

Honestly I'm with the two above me, I don't have it and would have paid to have it. :|

• Like 2

I will reinstate my prevoius statement: I did not give rev any money to do this. I would not give anyone money to do this. I had NOTHING to do with this, whether the users of AtariAge believe it or not.

Don't make me post the Screencapped PM's that you sent me!!!

And i assure everyone that the Pm could in NO way be photoshopped.:ponder:

• Like 1

"Shakin' the bush boss" lol My stepdad used to say that to my mom when she would get

bossy.

LOL just thinking of that makes me laugh.

• Like 1

What's the point to this thread, other than to start shit with tz101 ?

That guy was never mentioned in this thread until you did it!!!!!!!

No, but everyone here knows why you started this thread, and if anyone didn't, you provided a link. Really It's like running along a fenced in dog banging a stick to agitate the hell out of it. I don't agree with his thinking either, particularly considering his comment could be loosely be interpreted as a shot at Al, but, really...this is just a flamewar and lock waiting to happen.

Still needed that one as well...

For vengeance, I'll fire up the wood chipper or something tonight and dispose of some Intellivoice stuff.

Now don't go overboard with this...what has intellivoice ever done to you? :?

It kept giving me backtalk. ;)