IGNORED

Watch as i destroy a RARITY 5 Atari game

Rev

Bah, all copy cats from this old video.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

And people critisize me.you have no shame ,cpu.

Did you guys see the vid of the two pricks smashing a woody 2600??? icon_mad.gif

I loved how almost ALL the comments wanted to beat the shit outta those 2 kids for killing a defenseless 2600 :)icon_razz.gificon_mrgreen.gif

Edited by Shantai

Yeah i seen that video of the punks smashing the atari...and countless other systems.

i hope i am not in the same class as them now. :o

Yeah, I would say that you are. Destroy a R-6 next time or an R-7. And if you get a chance knife an R-8 for our enjoyment.

Edited by ericwierson
  • Like 1

Yeah i seen that video of the punks smashing the atari...and countless other systems.

Yeah, I would say that you are. Destroy a R-6 next time or an R-7. And if you get a chance knife an R-8 for our enjoyment.

nah,my cart destroying days are behind me.

but i might smash my RROD xbox 360!!! :)

What is a RROD? I have a PS3 and am not familiar with the X-Box at all.

my 2nd 360 is dead.'red ring of death'. it happens to most 360's. rrod wiki

Thanks for the link. Makes me even happier I bought the PS3. Sorry to get off topic.

Destroying that cart was sad,and pretty pointless thing to do IMO,but one is free to do what they want with their stuff of course,but with a rarity 5 game?.I couldn't even bring myself to smash a common as dirt COMBAT cart. :roll:

Edited by Rik
  • Like 2

Real men buy and destroy Tanman's boxed version of Air Raid. Hell, to even get considered for manhood this guy needs to either burn Stadium Events, Berenstein Bears, or the Shroud of Turin. Hell, even the Taliban goes big and wipes a 1000' tall Buddha off the planet before they start bragging. Puss.

Hence why I dont buy or endorse Microsoft products! (Only their stock lol $$)

Real men buy and destroy Tanman's boxed version of Air Raid. Hell, to even get considered for manhood this guy needs to either burn Stadium Events, Berenstein Bears, or the Shroud of Turin. Hell, even the Taliban goes big and wipes a 1000' tall Buddha off the planet before they start bragging. Puss.

You mean my Berenstain Bears is really rare?? wewt!! TY Barry!

What's the purpose of this?

To let us take a step back in our hobby & worship of the plastic & silicon and give ourselves a reality check.

Destruction is never cool. If someone doesn't want something, give it away to many who would gladly take it. Atari Age is a very serious gaming site with not many little kids. I'm sorry, maybe it's me an my radical anti-destruction views taking over, but I don't think it has a place here. Atari Age is seriousness first and joking second. I won't name names, but another gaming site is sarcastic joking first and gaming second. I'd expect it there not here. Flame away, nothing personal just my viewpoint and total respect for the board and hobby in general.

• Like 1

Well, most people here don't like to see vintage Atari stuff smashed - I don't either. The cart is probably older than you Revo-right!. :P I think you did it and recorded it just to piss some people here off, knowing we are gamers and collectors. However, in all reality the cart is yours and you own it -fully. So you may do whatever pleases you to it, including shoving it up your fucking ass. :P

• Like 6