IGNORED

Watch as i destroy a RARITY 5 Atari game

Rev

I'm curious as to why so many people seem to have keyboards that have a broken spacebar after typing a punctuation mark.

As am I :roll: , some peoples keyboards don't even have punctuation marks! Or capital letters. (or so it would seem)

I blame the Illuminati! :x

lol! I blame the other-worldly force that steals the screws to your Atari 410 and gives you extra ones that don't belong anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I don't get this. What did the cart do? What was the point of that?

read this thread and then you will get it.

coleco cart thread

I still don't get it. How is someone selling a somewhat common cartridge for it's shell compared with someone taking a rather silly looking knife from a gun and knife show and stabbing a fairly rare cartridge to pieces? Usually when I have stuff that's valuable, and I don't feel like selling it, I give it away.

I had a 1974 Chevrolet 350 4-bolt with an Edelbrock intake, and a brand new in the box Edelbrock 1407 four barrel 600 cfm carburetor and I gave them both away to some dude. He wanted them for his Toyota Supra project and was totally broke so I was like whatever...

Seems rather wasteful, but hey... it's your cartridge, and your Chinese made gun show knife... you do what you want with it.

EDIT: I don't blame the Illuminati. (and that band sounds like Iron Maiden)

Edited by 82-T/A

Iron maiden if they SUCKED. Which they DON'T.

more like armored saint once they get going, within temptation before they do...

and I'm way sick of the new interest in Freemasonry/illuminati/NWO/Rihanna/Subgenius/OTO/Crowley/Siskel&Ebert/Gnostic/Davinci/Himmler/Reptile hysteria. Basically, there is a less-than-secret conspiracy that rules the world: rich white folks, mostly christian with a dose of jew thrown in. They have patriotic propaganda and corporate money, tanks and missiles, soldiers and cops, and they don't need to bother putting secret symbols on soda cans or in music videos.

Oh yea, and I'm sick of those knives too. I call them "gas station knives" although they are also available at flea markets. Quality knives from real makers are also available at flea markets but not gas stations... hmm. I often find myself looking at a nice barlow, case or even a gerber and thinking "I sure wish this had a skull wearing a rebel flag with ninja stars for eyes on it.."

• 2 weeks later...

He got it at a gas station, obviously.

Paki Dude: "hello shir, what is it you want"

Revolutionika: "I uh want this here bong, and sum' doe-ree-toes, and this kniafe. Gonna gut me some 'tari carts."

Just as I suspected; He's a hill billy!

Iron maiden if they SUCKED. Which they DON'T.

more like armored saint once they get going, within temptation before they do...

and I'm way sick of the new interest in Freemasonry/illuminati/NWO/Rihanna/Subgenius/OTO/Crowley/Siskel&Ebert/Gnostic/Davinci/Himmler/Reptile hysteria. Basically, there is a less-than-secret conspiracy that rules the world: rich white folks, mostly christian with a dose of jew thrown in. They have patriotic propaganda and corporate money, tanks and missiles, soldiers and cops, and they don't need to bother putting secret symbols on soda cans or in music videos.

Maybe you haven't see it day to day, even in the people you love, behind their eyes, behind their words, it's there just below the surface...it's been trying to break down my soul for years now. In the beginning it was strong and I was all alone. That was the great test and I felt the fire for a time...but the fire is gone...and now it's barely there, but I know you are there. And I crave it. I need it. I have no soul, only these eyes of false light, and now the light is all but disappeared...still need to pick up one of those old JAMMA arcade cabinets, those things are great, my one buddy has been getting into the whole arcade collecting thing - whoops, got off topic again.

Why are people still posting in this thread?? Just let it die already.... :P

LOL it's mind boggling, I was thinking the same thing (but yet we are posting in it!).

After the nuclear war (and nuclear winter that follows) only roaches , Kieth Richards and this thread will be around.....

Edited by Atari2600Lives

I was thinking the same thing as well when i seen it!

How did this thread end up being bout me being some kind of pot smoking,cheap knife buying,redneck hillbilly retard?

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Edited by revolutionika

LOL! Once again, you all think it, I just go ahead and say it! :D

I think the Knight Rider 2600 thread will probably survive as well! :lol:

This thread started out weird and just got, well, positively LSD-induced!

What is thy next i shall destroy my master? :jango:

An intv R8 cart?

I was thinking the same thing as well when i seen it!

How did this thread end up being bout me being some kind of pot smoking,cheap knife buying,redneck hillbilly retard?

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I think it started when you used a cheap flashy "look at me, I'm a hard core Navy Seal, or psychopath" knife to stab a cartridge.

A $5.99 Harbor Freight Tools hammer could have done just as good if not better job. But you thought you were going with the extra flare of using the knife. The knife in that shot gives me the impression that you bought this at a flea market or pawn shop, and you're hoping we're going to look at it and think you're kind of tough, maybe even a tough-guy.

You have forever tarnished your good name on this message board. You will need to watch your back now at every Star Trek and computer convention!