IGNORED

I finally got a Colecovision (again)

Rev

Congrats Rev! I think the only CIB game I have an extra of is Beamrider IIRC....go get yourself started on your CIB collection with a bunch of CV homebrew goodness from Opcode, Retroillucid and Team Pixelboy, or at least get on the waiting lists.icon_smile.gif

Cheers.

All the common games have a lot of CIB in ebay and the common ones are usually not priced high.

Other non common games CIB can end up getting driven up in price on ebay so be prepared to pay for those.

I don't see too many people buy the loose carts so if you just want to pick up a game while you look for the CIB those are usually cheap.

I have been building up my CIB collection all year so far and have racked up a hefty bill but have a pretty good collection of them now. Unfortunately I buy for my own collection of playing so I do not have doubles of CIB to offer you. I finally got my colecovision back from getting fixed and have been playing since I got home. I was going to try to play that Quest for Roo game for Yurkie's Topic but haven't gotten anywhere so far so will probably move to Dig Dug since it is my all time favorite.

Good luck on the CIB purchases, by the way a good site is Atari2600.com A lot of times when I see something on ebay I look there to see what they are selling it at and some of the harder to find games are usually cheaper there than on ebay.

Dan

:) Got it in the mail today.Anyone have any CIB games they want to get rid of or trade?

i have alot of intv and 2600 stuff for trade.

I have spares of the following:

Alcazar

Beamrider

Burgertime

Carnival

Cosmic Avenger

Defender

Destructor

Fraction Fever

Super Action Football

Hero

Jumpman Jr

Kung Fu Superkicks

Montezuma's Revenge

Motocross Racer

Mountain King

Mr Do

Omega Race

Pitfall II

Popeye

QBert

River Raid

Rocky

Rolloverture

Smurf Rescue

Smurf Paint & Play

Schtroumf

Space Panic

Subroc

Telly Turtle

Threshold

Tournament Tennis

Venture

Victory

War Games

Zaxxon

Zenji

Some are open/used some are new or new/sealed.

I bought from coleconut before, he is a good guy to buy from as well. Just got your shipment today so should be playing them soon.

Thanks Dan, glad they arrived.

Oh yeah and

Carnival

Super Cross Force

Gorf

Space Panic

Strike It

Tank Wars

and a whack of Telgames in the plastic box

Some of the above and of the original list are CBS versions, European. But the so-called "PAL" carts are the same and play identical as N. American.