IGNORED

Adventure 1K (2600)

I've been working on a 1K Adventure clone for the past month or so. Right now, most of the game logic is there, I just need to add a few things and of course make more rooms (there are only two at the moment). I posted a few demos in my blog but I figured I should post it here too. Here is the latest version, let me know what you think :)

Adventure1K 5-6-10 .bin

Here is a new version with the complete maze, 10 screens total. I still have to add a few things, but need to free up some more ROM first.

Map for reference:

post-12776-127339140142_thumb.png

Already pretty impressive. Looking forward to trying the final version!

Here is a new version, nearly complete. The movable objects and dragon appear randomly in the item rooms upon start up, or when you press reset (though start up is more random). The dragon also kills you when you touch it. I'm going to try to squeeze some sound effects in next :cool:

Adventure1K 5-13-10 .bin

Here is a new version with the complete maze, 10 screens total. I still have to add a few things, but need to free up some more ROM first.

Map for reference:

post-12776-127339140142_thumb.png

Already pretty impressive. Looking forward to trying the final version!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got the chance to work on this again, I think I will call this version finished. Please let me know if you find any bugs :)

Enter it into the 2010 Minigame Compo... :)

I was gonna suggest the same, the more entries the merrier. You would make the first Atari entry!

I do plan on submitting it sooner or later :)

• 2 weeks later...

When I first played it, I couldn't get anything to happen when returning the chalice to the castle... then I just now realized you have to hold the key over the gate to get it to fully open before sticking the chalice in there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got the chance to work on this again, I think I will call this version finished. Please let me know if you find any bugs :)

I was gonna suggest the same, the more entries the merrier. You would make the first Atari entry!

The 1K submissions must be in before the 1st of september

The 1K submissions must be in before the 1st of september

Almost forgot! Submission sent :)