IGNORED

Whats a Bumper Bash loose with manual worth

coleconut

That's a $30-50 cart. I think.

That's the price range I always remember trying to find the game for if I recall

Strangely, this sounds about right. I was pretty shocked to see this cart still listed as a 9. It's a relatively common 9. $50 is a pretty good estimate with manual.

• Like 1

That's a $30-50 cart. I think.

That's the price range I always remember trying to find the game for if I recall

Strangely, this sounds about right. I was pretty shocked to see this cart still listed as a 9. It's a relatively common 9. $50 is a pretty good estimate with manual.

Thanks for responses. Turns out I paid about that for it. It was one of those deals where there were 40 carts in a picture in the C-list ad but the text only described 35 of them. And the ones not described but in the pic were things like Master Builder, Montezuma's Revenge and a couple more R5+'s Dad was selling the games for Sonny Boy who was abroad and Dad didnt know squat except Sonny said "Get $100 for the lot and dont split the lot up"

Well without the aforementioned better games, I wasnt about to hand over a C-note for ET, Ms Pacman, etc so had some convincing to do to pry Bumper Bash out of the lot alone and got it for $35

• Like 2

VERY nice deal. I rarely see crap on Craigslist down here. :sad: Mostly overpriced flashback 2's and the occasional setup with three commons for $200 :roll:

You can give $15 to that guy in Ft. Lauderdale that's been trying to unload the 8 games + storage book for a few months now. I've been tempted, but I have all the games and at least a dozen of those storage cases. Seems like an acceptable price otherwise.